About this item
The Carex Home Over the Bed Table is designed for usefulness and versatility. Lounge in bed while reading, eating, working on your laptop and more with this adjustable overbed table. Your needs are easily accommodated with features like adjustable height, adjustable tray angle and sure-lock roller wheels that ensure the Carex Overbed Table stays securely in place while in use. It also features a durable and convenient catch-all ledge that helps prevent items from sliding off its surface. In addition to this, the Carex Home Over the Bed Table has a natural wood finish for an attractive look that coordinates well with any decor. The table makes a useful addition to nearly any bedroom.
Carex Home Overbed Table:
- Great for reading, studying, meals or snacks
- Easy height adjustment of table height or tray angle - from 24" to 34
- Designed for the home with natural wood style finish
- Sure-Lock roller wheels to prevent rolling on smooth floors
- Dimensions: 24" - 34" x 16" x 22"
- Item Number: P56800
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 16.0 x 34.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's not a lever, and it's not a button in hole set-up. There's a knob on each leg, and when you loosen the knob, you can slide that side up or down, and then re-tighten the knob.by robynfrog3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is neither Jen. You have to turn the two knobs. Turning one will give you a tilt. Turning both will raise and lower. Also what I didn't like was the knobs are on the inside facing the bed so you have to pull the table out to reach the knobs.by LH493/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?