About this item
The Carex Compact Shower Stool, B600TF, is ideal for narrow tubs and showers where a regular chair won't fit. You can use it in boats, trailer homes or RVs. It would also fit perfectly in a small apartment bathroom. The Carex shower stool has a rust-proof frame, providing years of dependable use. The 13" wide seat adjusts in height in 1" increments to provide a custom fit. Each stool features legs with slip-resistant rubber tips to grip the tub floor and provide a stable base. The adjustable shower stool can handle a maximum of 250 lbs and meet many different needs for a wide variety of users. The simple design will coordinate with most shower styles. A tool-free design means assembly is simple. The Carex Compact Shower Stool, B600TF, is an ideal addition to your bathroom.
Carex Compact Shower Stool, B600TF:
- Sturdy rust-proof aluminum frame
- Ideal size for small showers or tubs
- Great for boats, mobile homes or RVs
- Each Carex shower stool has a 13" wide seat
- Height adjusts 13.5" to 20.5" in 1" increments
- Weight capacity: 250lbs
- Dimensions: 13.50" x 13" x 13"
- Model# B600-TF
- Quick and easy tool-free assembly
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 13.0 x 20.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 13" x 13"by GordieJ7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 30 X 30 inchesby quinlan4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't measure but this stool fits well in a classic tub/shower combo that is found in apartments (versus wider stools that have a rectangle shape seat which are wider than this one).by mckimisah4/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 17-1/2 inchesby herbgrl2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The widest point is at the base is where the protective cups on each leg extend, and that is 13.125" (13 1/8").by Bazzinga5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From one leg to the one next to it is 13.25" at the outside From one leg to the one opposite (catty-corner) is 17.50" at the outsideby Rabelle4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why does the description say "rust proof", yet there are many comments in the reviews telling of the stool rusting after use?
- I've only had mine for a month, but no sign of rust. Even if it rusts, I love it so much I'll deal with it.by happycamper2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not rust.by sockmonkey23/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband has used this for about 5 months...so far no rust. Fits in our small shower well...he loves it. Very sturdy.by herbgrl12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had this in the shower for two years, and see no sign of rust. It is all aluminum, so I do not see how it can rust, unless the bolts are not properly galvanized. Mine is fine, and a very good item.by VTsnowshoe3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?