About this item
This Carex 32" Metal Reacher grabber helps users with weakened strength to grasp items from hard-to-reach places in and around their homes. With magnetic tips, this folding reacher can aid in lifting small objects. Measuring 32" in length, this stick grabber is suitable for use by virtually anyone. Made from primarily metal, this Carex 32" Metal Reacher grabber is durable. The convenient size also allows this folding reacher to easily be stored in your home when not in use. This stick grabber can be used for doorknobs, keys, lamps, switches and much more.
Carex 32" Metal Reacher:
- Help users with weakened strength to grasp items from hard to reach places
- Magnetic tips to aid lifting small metal objects
- Item Number: P601-CO
- Specifications: 32" in length
- Can be used for a grip on doorknobs, switches, keys and much more
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When jaws are fully open you have about 4 inches of width. I wouldn't try to pick up more than 5 pounds. It's a great tool to assist you in your daily tasks. Especially when you drop something.by LAWMAN554/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe 3 inces wide, and it's a light weight grabber. It won't lift much.by res1d33/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For this specific unit, the gripper is not very wide but its grooves make it versatile. I was able to move a large kitchen rug and pick up a full can of chunky soup from the floor and bring it up to the kitchen counter. I've picked up coats, pillows, clothes, and lots more besides. I'm guessing you'd be able to pick up several pounds worth of something, depending on its shape. Hope that helps. :o)by Ambersjourney11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Half an inch or so wide. You can pick up a pound or so, depending on the strength of the user. The person who uses this is not very strong right now.by AllKitty11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Width is 1/4 inch. Can pick up 2+ pounds.by gibder11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- opens about 5 inches, can pick up a couple of ounces, but not if its thin, like a piece of paper or two or smooth like a can. It dropped a can of Campbells soup and that weighs about one pound. The only thing it picked up was a washcloth that dropped. I gave it away after 2 weeks.by remaerd11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gripper part opens to about 6 inches, however, you cannot pick up heavy objects. Just items like your glasses, a kleenex, newspapers. Its wide enough to fit around a can of vegetables, but I wouldn't trust it to hold it...too heavy.by Woodstock211/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This gripper grabs wide enough to pick up ordinary household items and delicate mentionables with ease.by Eladyeve11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The aluminum shaft is 7/16 inch wide by 9/16 tall. I just picked up my girlfriend's heavy clog shoe. Could not pick up my (folded) thermal lined denim jeans until I turned the grabber upside down. Seems turned upside down doubles the pickup strength. The magnet is useless for more than a small paper clip.. I took it off and crazy glued two of my hobby motor magnets and now it would probably pick up a small cannon ball :-)by badjoyntz3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 1/2 inch wide and you can't p/u mich becasue everything slips through. I like mine with suction cups better.by cchamp11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine had magnetic tip, but I advise getting that also has rubber tip.by mobilitychallenged5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not folding. Yes magnet tip.by juffie5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine has a magnet on the tip. It is an excellent reacher for any dollar amt! Why pay more?by fuches4/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Grasp items from hard to reach places with the 32? Metal Reacher. Aids those users with weakened strength and features magnetic tips to help when lifting small metal objects. • Provides 32 inches of added length to your reach • Features magnetic tips for help grasping metal item.by Carex Health Brands3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?