About this item
The Caravan Canopy Domain Carport Garage Sidewall / Enclosure Kit encloses your carport with a durable polyethylene walls. This enclosure kit is made of 180g polyethylene and meant for enclosing your carport sides for added protection from the sun. The Caravan Canopy Domain Carport Garage Sidewall / Enclosure Kit is fire and water retardant and meets safety standards. The enclosure kit's sidewalls attach with Velcro fasteners and zips.
Caravan Canopy Domain Carport Garage Sidewall / Enclosure:
- Converts your canopy to a fully enclosed shelter
- Protects your auto and other items from the elements
- Easy setup and take down
- Made of 180g polyethylene fabric
- Fire and water retardant
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||240.0 x 84.0 x 0.12|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. In the warranty it says do not leave in rain, snow, sleet, can it be used as a garage in those conditions?
- apparently not, but why then does it say Carport Garage. A GARAGE is for a CAR which is out in rain and snow, it should be ok for that, or they should say, only for nice weather, but then why would you need it? Should say: use it for painting, working on car so the neighbors can't see you. frame is ok, once the cheap top goes, go back to Wal-mart and buy a better tarp in the Auto department. It still better than paying $4-$700 for one that still will only last a couple years. Or buy a metal one for $6-$700 and forget it for many years. from southern INby Tomisonly3letters3/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it will turn green rot an mold if it gets wet lay it out an dry before folding it upby magnum4403/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is not sturdy enough to be left out in these conditions. You will likely have tears and holes in it if you leave it out in these conditions and then your warranty won't cover it anyway.by LittleBit78411/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to buy the canopy kit. This is just the side walls for an existing canopy.by kfreels12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is for the 10 Ft. X 20 Ft. Canopy & frame ONLY- includes ties & tiedowns. The stakes included are thin wire stakes- if you get any breeze at all & don't have SOLID soil, go get heavy duty tent stakes to anchor it.by Brdie11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the top and poles do not come with this.. they have to be brought seperateby ShirleyjeanF10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to buy the canopy kit. This is just the side walls for an existing canopy.by kfreels1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact the company!by Brdie11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to have the poles from another purchase when you buy the top.... This is just the 2 sides, front and back canvas only.. does have anchors and cords but no frame or topby ShirleyjeanF11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?