About this item
For a limited time receive a free 30-day trial of Daily Burn streaming workouts with purchase. Up to a $14.99 value. Sign up at www.dailyburn.com/cap.
Enhance your workout with the Cap Barbell Polyurethane Infused Dumbbell. The free weight offers you a simple and effective way to quickly tone and sculpt muscles as well as burn calories. It features polyurethane construction similar to that of the weights health clubs use so that you can experience a gym-quality workout at home. It's also an asset to a training facility. The durable material used in this dumbbell has no odor, helping to make your fitness routine more pleasant. A textured polyurethane and chrome handle offers a comfortable, secure grip. The Cap Barbell dumbbell is sold individually.
Cap Barbell Polyurethane Infused Dumbbell:
- Polyurethane construction similar to that used in health clubs
- No smell
- Highly durable
- Shape: Hex dumbbell
- Textured polyurethane and chrome handle for a comfortable grip
- An ideal accompaniment to a home gym or training facility
- Dumbbell sold individually
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.29 x 2.48 x 2.87|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These dumbbells are sold individually.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are sold individually?by doc10383/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby SugaRae5/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can buy them in pairs but I think you have to buy a set of three to get them in pairs otherwise it's per dumbell.. type in cap dumbell in the search bar and you'll see they you can buy these in sets of three for a better value..by alexamaya3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Pairby Scoobygirl1031/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- These dumbbells are sold individually.by CAP Barbell ProductExpert4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- single dumbellby alexamaya5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The price is per single dumbbell. You need to purchase two to get a complete set. I still think this website has the best prices, and worth the money.by OnlineSaver227/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Price is for single dumbbell. Compare to other stores, and I guarantee you you won't find a better price for polyurethane weights.by lopezmusmc7/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. After reading the reviews, I am a little concerned with the comfort of the handles. Has anyone else found the handles to be uncomfortable?
- No complaints here! Love these weights! I asked my wife, and she prefers them. I I would purchase these if you are trying to hold to a budget.by doc10383/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience, the handle are confortable, but designed for heavy weight and usage. The handle is designed for sure grip, and unlike may smaller less professional dumbells it is not just plastic..by dankline2/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they are. Buy work out gloves. They cost like $15 and last several years.by wjajr2/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?