Canwood Mountaineer Twin Loft Bed with Storage Tower and Built in Stairs Drawers, White
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With plenty of functional storage options, the Canwood Mountaineer Twin Loft Bed is the perfect choice to suit all of your child's needs. This beautifully made loft bed features step storage in each stair, five spacious drawers and three shelves to fit just about anything. The Mountaineer Twin Loft Bed by Canwood is the ideal choice for anyone that loves style and function.
Canwood Mountaineer Twin Loft Bed with Storage Tower and Built-In Stairs Drawers, White:
- Great for a child's room
- Features step storage in each stair
- 5 spacious drawers
- 3 shelves for plenty of storage
- Bunkie boards are optional but not required
- Fits standard-size twin mattress
- Ships in 4 boxes
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 77"W x 41.5"D x 62.5"H
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Box 1 dimensions: 41.7"L x 45.3"W x 7.3"H; weight: 63.8 lbs
- Box 2 dimensions: 21.7"L x 33.9"W x 8.1"H; weight: 44 lbs
- Box 3 dimensions: 19.5"L x 48.6"W x 24.8"H; weight: 110 lbs
- Box 4 dimensions: 23"L x 83.5"W x 4.7"H; weight: 55 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||110.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is 165 lbs the weight limit with the mattress? Or is it the weight limit without the mattress?
- The weight limit is with the mattress.by CommunityAnswer9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limit is without the mattress.by StorkCraftBaby9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The inside height of the bed is 46.25". A 50" object would not fit under it.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 62.5 inches is to the top of the rails. 46.5 is from the floor to the bed slats.by StorkCraftBaby9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can it fit a full size or twin size bed in between the stairs & the 5 drawers? What's the dimension under the twin size bed?
- Clearance is 46.5 inches from the floor to the bed slats. The bed is 96” with the stairs outside to outside, 77" is the mattress section outside to outside of the H/B F/B section. The inside opening under the loft bed is 59” from dresser to postby StorkCraftBaby7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The bed is 96” with the stairs outside to outside, 77" is the mattress section outside to outside of the H/B F/B section. The inside opening under the loft bed is 59” from dresser to postby StorkCraftBaby12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?