Canwood Alpine II Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with Ladder and Guard Rail, Natural
Customers also viewed these products
- from $369.00
- Rollbackfrom $157.44
- Rollbackfrom $185.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Canwood Alpine II Twin over Twin Bunk Bed (c/w Vertical Ladder) is a wonderful choice to make the best use of space in any bedroom. The solid wood construction and classic design lend themselves well to any decor. Available in a choice of colors, this bed is sure to please.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1155992 , 91837|
|Features:||Includes solid wood slat roll mattress support|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm not certain on the inches but myself being 5'7 I can sit on the bottom bunk and comfortably read to my children.by anb249/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a 36-3/4” space in between bunks.by CommunityAnswer4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The clearance from the top edge of the lower bed rail to the bottom edge of the top bed rail is 36-3/4”. This space will be reduced somewhat by the mattress (or mattress & box spring) used on the lower bed but without knowing the exact mattress dimension we can’t say what the clearance will be. The clearance between the floor and the underside of the bed rail for the bottom bunk is 11-1/4”. We recommend a mattress for the bottom bunk between 6-8 inches.by CanwoodProductExpert3/25/2014Written by a verified representative from CanwoodProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 165 pounds for each bedby CanwoodProductExpert1/14/2015Written by a verified representative from CanwoodProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The listed weigh capacity is 300 pound for the top bunk and 500 pounds for the lower bunk.by CommunityAnswer1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$3.00 Was $6.99Save $3.99
- Rollback$19.99 Was $73.70Save $53.71
- Rollback$25.00 Was $39.97Save $14.97