Canwood - Alpine II Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with Angled Ladder, White
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $157.44
- Rollbackfrom $185.00
- from $229.99
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$107.46 List price $165.57Save $58.11
- Reduced Price$100.80 List price $168.00Save $67.20
- $50.73 List price $66.00Save $15.27
- Reduced Price$73.80 List price $123.00Save $49.20
- Reduced Price$613.84 List price $945.82Save $331.98
- Reduced Price$562.45 List price $866.64Save $304.19
- Reduced Price$106.70 List price $160.00Save $53.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Canwood Alpine II Twin over Twin Bunk Bed (c/w Angled Ladder) provides a great sleeping environment for two while providing easier access to the top bunk by way of the angled ladder. The solid wood construction and classic design lend themselves well to any decor.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Primary Shelf ID:||978879 , 91837|
|Features:||Includes solid wood slat roll mattress support|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is out of stock at walmart online, but you can get at ToyRUs or Kmart too. You have to order online.by Heart692/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Order through Wal-Mart.com and the set ships for free.by mommytotwo8712/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ladder/guard rail cannot be purchased separately from the bed.by StorkcraftProductExpert7/30/2013Written by a verified representative from StorkcraftProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might be able to get drawers that fit from Walmart or Kmart. They're just drawers that don't bolt into place. They're stand alone.by mommytotwo8712/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed you can buy the drawers from Kmart and I believe Walmart as well. BUT, I did read a review where the drawers roll under the bed so they are not stable. I plan on using totes under the bed for storage. For instance, I have a dresser for their winter clothes and under the bed I have their summer clothes stored so I switch them out each season.by mommytotwo8712/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The drawers for this bunk bed are out of stock and no longer available for purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience.by CanwoodProductExpert5/13/2014Written by a verified representative from CanwoodProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how much room is there between the bottom bunk and top? Can an adult sit up comfortably?
- There is 30" between top and lower bunk. I can sit up without bumping my head but I am 5'3" tall. We also have a tall mattress #8"# that we use so it depends on what type of mattress you use as to how much room you'll have.by mommytotwo8712/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The clearance from the top edge of the lower bed rail to the bottom edge of the top bed rail is 36-3/4”. This space will be reduced somewhat by the mattress (or mattress & box spring) used on the lower bed but without knowing the exact mattress dimension we can’t say what the clearance will be.by CanwoodFurniture1/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $126.00
- from $82.35
- from $196.47
- from $107.69
- Rollbackfrom $157.44