About this item
This Better Homes & Gardens pillow gives you a simple way to spruce up your home. You can make an ordinary room come alive with this accessory. It features a modern pattern that goes well with many styles of decor. This decorative pillow is very versatile. It easily mixes and matches with rich colors, earth tones and neutrals. The brown color block pillow is neutral enough to fit in a wide variety of locations. Your friends and family can enjoy walking in and feasting their eyes on this attractive accent. The decorative pillow contains an eco-friendly filling made from recycled plastic plumps that allows it to give you decadent relaxation. The soft and lightweight outer fabric is as pleasing to the touch, as it is to the eye. This is an elegant way to add to your home decor. Combine this Better Homes & Gardens pillow with items that match the many shades in it to create a unique and stylish room.
Better Homes & Gardens Pieced Colorblock Accent Pillow:
- Pieced faux silk pillow
- Decorative pillow is 100-percent polyester
- Polyester fiberfill from recycled plastic
- Spot clean with warm water and soap to maintain
- Simple way to update your room
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 18.0 x 18.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- the backside is solid chocolate brown. The front is chocolate, tan, and beige. There is no black.by oneiceberg4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back of the pillow is one solid color. It is the same color as the darkest color on the front side which is a dark brown -- almost black.by treehousejennie1/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I love these pillows. One side is a solid color of a chocolate brown and the patchwork side is chocolate brown, black, beige, then a lighter brown. They look very nice on our dark brown leather sofa and chairs. I would recommend.by GINNERWINNER5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?