Canopy Lighting Solutions Adjustable Key Table Lamp, Aged Brass Finish
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A unique telescoping system allows this table lamp to cast light exactly where you want it. This ready-to-go lighting solution adjusts with the turn of a key and includes everything you need to add the perfect light: a solid-metal floor lamp base, silk-blend English barrel shade in Fresh Ivory, decorative finial, harp — and even a 25W 3-way Energy Star Certified CFL bulb is included to help you save energy.
- Adjustable height with just a turn of the key
- Solid metal with weighted construction ensures stability
- Three-way switch provides flexibility
- Aged Brass finish
- Silk-blend English barrel shade with rolled edges in Fresh Ivory
- Height telescopes from 26" to 33" (66 cm to 84 cm)
- 25-watt energy-saving CFL bulb (included) lasts 5 years and uses 75% less energy than incandescent bulbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 5.5 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No! It says it does in the product description, but it definitely does not!by XKLCVJL4/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there are a variety of shades to choose from - but be sure to get one that attaches to the top of the harp - not at the base of the bulb.by Bertreview4/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?