About this item
Spa Sensations is a collection designed by Sleep Revolution to help you discover a better, more comfortable sleep with style and convenience. The Spa Sensations memory foam mattress topper cradles you in comfort, as it molds to the natural shape of your body for customized sleep. Rejuvenate your current mattress or enhance your sleep experience with the Spa's dual layer memory foam topper. Feel the relief from aches and pains with memory foam with added support of a high density foam base layer. The premium jacquard fabric cover with a zipper makes it removable and washable. The Spa Sensations memory foam mattress topper is available in twin, full, queen, king and cal king.
- Twin: 39"x75" (shipping box dimensions: 15"x 15"x26")
- Full: 54"x75" (shipping box dimensions: 16"x 16x 25")
- Queen: 60"x80" (shipping box dimensions: 16"x16"x24")
- King: 76"x80" (shipping box dimensions: 16"x17"x29")
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||75.0 x 39.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what is the memory foam density? I am afraid to order as too many FLAT reports, especially if it's an old batch.
- It comes with all of air removed....you pull it out and watch it expand (4inches high) I bought one and its great!!! I wake up with a refreshed feeling now. Im glad I got it!by Melody345/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- The memory foam layer is 1". I thought this was a bit thin but have not found it to be a problem because the topper is fairly firm (much more than the Nature Sleep 3" foam that I had prior to buying this topper. Definitely let the topper expand after removing it from its packaging. I let mine out for 3 days before putting it on my bed.by Windygo5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- the density is super, not flat at all, in fact my husband wanted to know why the bed seemed taller than usual. It is 4 inches.by happyfinder5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure what you mean the mattress is about 2" thick I thought it would expand as the air hit it but it did not. When you lay on it there is no molding to your body feeling its kinda hard but after laying on it for a minute it feels comfortable as in soft it does not have a body shape in it when you get up it just has the same form. It is flat but its not so flat you get nothing it is somewhat soft when laying on it. sorry hope that helps It depends on what your looking for if you want sink in softness go for the 4" if you want softness with a more firm feel I would say yes it would be prefect I wish I had gone for the 4" but my husband loves this one I like it too but I love the sink in surround by comfort idea.by sweetthoughts5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is 4 inch when you first get it. You unpack it because it is packed very tight, it says unpack it and let lay flat for 24 hours and it does expand pretty fast I left mine laying flat as it does have a "new odor" I didn't take the plastic off right away but, when I realized its smell I took plastic off and then put it on bed a day later. I give this 10stars awesome productby Tetee08294/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know numbers but mine is not flat in anyway. is just right.by typicalperson4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not flat/cheap.. It's a good and solid. I think you'd be happy with the support it givesby HairDryerGirl2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- We manufacture our memory foam toppers with 3 lb density foam.by BetterZZZ6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (28) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I would buy one to try and keep on a real bed and see if it is worth it on the sofa bed using that one. It may or may not close with it in it, but you would not WANT to close it in, just put it away in a roll, or it wont feel uniform where it folds and bunches up.by Savvyshopper19651/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby BannaIdaho5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I hadn't thought of using it for that, but it would be perfect. Sometimes sofa beds aren't the most comfortable, so this would work great. Might even do it myself.by trumanbuddy12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on mine. If your sofa is lumpy then put a piece of ply wood underneath to make it even! Works just fine and I sleep great!by uneekitems112/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say "no" --- when the product is unrolled, it needs to stay flat. I believe that if it was closed/opened with regularity, it would lose a lot of its function.by Cagirl20056/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bet you could use this as an addition or in lieu of the sofa bed mattressby kevinco196512/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no youd need to remove it each time you fold the bed or risk damaging the sofa frame. and it would shift, its bulky and not light, tho it would be easier on yer back...by Fabu0074/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Spa Sensation 4' Memory Foam Mattress Topper, is a mattress as it says in the description of the product, so yes! it can be used as a mattress.by CommunityAnswer1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it could certainly be used as a mattress if you're not picky about having inches and inches of mattress under yourself. It's comfy enough to sleep on by itself.by aribot2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it's large/thick enough to be used as mattress.by Samantha891/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest not, 4 inches isn't very thick, it's meant as a topper. If your young and light in the weight area maybe so.by Brandiegirl1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not advice it. It has no Substance.... no supportby Rickythegreat2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you want to use it as a mattress i would get at least a 6 or 8 inch. The 4 inch is better used as a topper.by Allme7212/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it's not that thickby TomFra1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?