Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $106.24
- from $78.72
- from $64.27
- Rollbackfrom $31.99
- Rollbackfrom $36.36
- from $88.53
- from $130.27
- from $66.99
- from $165.01
- from $141.67
- Rollbackfrom $39.84
Canopy Hypoallergenic 2.5" Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $129.00
- Rollbackfrom $199.00
- Rollbackfrom $49.00
- from $107.76
- from $199.00
- Rollbackfrom $159.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Canopy 2.5" Memory Foam Mattress Topper:
|Primary Shelf ID:||133144|
|Country of Origin: Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This cover helped me soften my firm mattress.by msltj712/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put this on a firm mattress and it made a whole new bed for me. The memory foam is firm but it gives as you sleep so you don't have the pressure on your hips, back, etc. It makes you feel weightless as you sleep is the best way I can describe it.by gymnastkris11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is soft feeling, as it conforms to your body shape, but it still gives you support. It would make a big difference to a firm bed as it would add softer support.by Morey149011/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Memory foam distributes even pressure on your body so that there are less high pressure stress points of contact touching you. Choose density and thickness for you depending on your weight: QUICK GUIDE:___2 Inch_______3 Inch___________4 Inch 3.3 lb/cu ft___110lbs or Less____150lbs or Less_____N/A 4.3 lb/cu ft___130 to 200lbs_____150 to 225lbs_____175 to 225lbs _ 5.3 lb/cu ft___120 to 225lbs_____180 to 275lbs_____250lbs+ The memory foam in this mattress appears to be 3lb density and 2 inches thick meaning that FOR BEST SUPPORT (according to the chart above) this mattress is ideal for someone 110lbs or Less. A person sinks into a mattress that has less density. Less density = softer. However, if a person is very heavy they will full compress the 2-inch foam and therefore will not feel as much benefit. From a HEAVY person's point of view, a thin low density mattress on top of a firm mattress may feel firm as they 'bottom out' upon compressing it with their body weight. This 2.5-inch mattress WILL IMPROVE DISTRIBUTION of a HEAVY person's weight on the mattress but that may still not feel "softer".by SteveIs00711/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not add firmness, It's very soft and responds immediately.by onthebit11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it definitely does not add firmness. It makes it softer for sure. It just feels thicker and "mushy". I love mine. Do not use the cover though; it will not stay in place with it on and it WILL with it OFF!by RickensCinderella11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This topper will make you feel like you are sleeping in a cloud. It contours with your body we absolutely love ours. Our mattress was also too firm and I had been having problems with my hips for months because of it. I hope this helps you decide if you haven't already.by timMc11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a firm mattress that is 4+ years old, getting less firm. The Canopy at first made the mattress seem much softer, too soft maybe. But it does not keep sinking down, and it seems to adjust to my body. After one night, it no longer seemed too soft but yet it seems softer than the old mattress. I would try this out on a 'too firm' mattress before swapping the mattress out.by lostinmacao11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine expanded to the full 2.5" within an hourby gymnastkris11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We left ours out for a couple of days but they were full size almost immediately.by XXIIOO4/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a day or two. i bought about 3 of them so far.by platformbed4/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- several hoursby BeetFarmsUSA4/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours had risen by the end of the day we got it.by boogsie4/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only a couple seconds, not instant though. It regains its shape quick enough, and conforms to your body great.by Morey14904/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by daddiompls10/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dont think so the 2.5 inch one is not very firm. it actually give a soft padding to the exisiting.by platformbed6/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it contours to your body without being too plushby RegularParents1/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's firm. It decreased my neck and back pain.by TrueZeta11/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I think it could help with that.by jackpot3/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- from $159.99
- Reduced Price$136.99 List price $299.99Save $163.00