Similar items in stock
Canopy Faux-Silk Thermal Interlined Curtain Panel, 54x84
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the versatile yet beautiful Canopy Curtain Panel, you can block out unwanted light and conserve energy by keeping out the cold. You'll stay warm in the winter, and cool in the summer. The lining blocks light, which makes this blackout window panel ideal for baby's nursery during naptime. It's also great for those who work at night and need to sleep during the day. The curtain panel uses the rod pocket for a gathered effect, and you can also use the back tabs for a dressed-up look. The 100% polyester construction ensures easy care.
Canopy Faux-Silk Thermal Interlined Curtain Panel:
- Thermal curtain panel hangs through the rod pocket or back tabs
- Stay warm in the winter, and cool in the summer
- Use the rod pocket for a gathered effect or the back tabs for a dressed-up look
- The blackout curtain panel's lining blocks light and conserves energy by keeping out the cold
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash
|Curtain Panel Style:||Back Tab|
|Size:||54 x 84|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CP013-001-04-19|
|Primary Shelf ID:||660460|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- A cross between a light gold and tanby WisMomOfThree10/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they look like a beige--or very light yellow...very nice-they look classy & are good for earth tonesby Cookie86aa9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are a very close match to the picture online but are lighter than the soft gold.by ponderosapine20107/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you happen to carry around a Sherwin- Williams paint sample fandeck everywhere you go for color matching (and who doesn't, really), the color with daylight reflecting off the silk-like sheen comes close to "Navaho White" (SW 6126) and in artificial light is similar to "Ivoire," (SW 6127) both of which are on fandeck page 19. So, the "Straw" is slightly less yellow as showing on my monitor, but monitors can be off.by Pretz7/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has two liningsby WisMomOfThree10/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has a lining behind the actual curtain fabric--it helps keep some light outby Cookie86aa9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if it was avail in diff sizes--when you start to put the order in--it would give you size optionsby Cookie86aa9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got these in the 95 inch and love them.by Stg4IBCSurvivor3/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?