Our be-all tables are outfitted to work hard next to a sofa, desk or bed. Use them as end tables in the living room or home office, or nightstands in the bedroom. With wide surfaces for a lamp and large cabinets for magazines, files or toys, it looks great and helps you organize clutter just about anywhere.
As with all Canopy furniture, the end tables' quality details include: an extra thick and sturdy drawer construction with ball-bearing glides, a thick, solid back (not particleboard) and finishing on all sides so it works anywhere in a room.
Lasting furniture designed for real life.
About Canopy Furniture
- Use the end tables in the living room, the bedroom, the office; it works almost anywhere.
- Handy drawers plus large cabinet control clutter.
- Finished on all sides so it works anywhere in a room.
- Antiqued-bronze and wooden knobs included.
- Available in additional finishes.
- Dimensions of each end table: 24''L x 20.5''W x 30.75''H
Every piece of Canopy furniture is built of solid hardwood with genuine birch veneer, a construction that increases the furniture's strength and durability.
A 9-step finishing process that includes careful sanding, brushing and highlighting, adds depth and luster to the wood grain.
HardCoat, a topcoat made just for Canopy by the experts at Valspar, defends against the thrills and spills of everyday life.
We assembled every piece of furniture ourselves to make sure it's truly easy to do. Many pieces use an innovative patent-pending quick-assembly method. Learn more.