About this item
Add a stylish touch to an office with the Canopy Cornerstone Collection Two-Drawer File Cabinet. This charming piece of office furniture is constructed from solid hardwood to give it a long-lasting, sturdy and dependable frame. The birch veneer and mahogany finish will give you a rich color and smooth texture that will compliment most decors. This beautiful wooden file cabinet is available in multiple finishes and is protected by a strong and durable HardCoat top coat that will keep it looking like new as the years go by. It includes two slide-out drawers that are designed to provide plenty of space to store your legal documents and files. This modern file cabinet is built in a manner that allows you to arrange all of your files in a sideways position, a feature that lets you to pick the file you want with ease. The cabinet is accented with antique bronze and wooden knobs that add to its style and functionality. Some assembly is required.
Canopy Cornerstone Collection 2-Drawer File Cabinet, Mahogany Finish:
- Modern styling
- 2 slide-out drawers
- Holds both letter and legal files
- Stores your files in a sideways position
- Solid hardwood and birch veneers
- Durable HardCoat top coat
- Finished on all sides
- Product comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Designed for a quick and easy assembly that uses just 1 tool
- Includes antiqued-bronze and wooden knobs
- Also available in a chestnut finish
- Beautiful design works well with most decors
- Product is 18.5" wide at top, 24" deep front to back and 29.5" high
- Model# 408933
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||67.715|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.5 x 24.0 x 30.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.