About this item
The Acrylic Ball Oil Rubbed Bronze Drapery Rod adds a decorative element to your window treatment. Designed with a durable, simple and elegant oil-rubbed material, it will last for years to come. Each decorative drapery rod has a 1" rod diameter. It is made from solid, high-quality materials that can withstand the test of time. This drapery curtain rod is also incredibly easy to install. All mounting hardware and instructions are provided right in the package, ensuring that you can have it set up right it out of the box. Coordinate this decorative drapery rod with matching tie backs for a complete look. Alternatively, use brightly colored tie backs to add a splash of color.
Acrylic Ball Drapery Rod:
- Drapery curtain rod set with mounting hardware
- Mounting instructions included
- 1" rod diameter
- Sizes: 36"-66" and 66"-120"
- Drapery holdback in bronze finish available separately
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||66.0 x 2.75 x 2.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- .....measure where the curtains are going, and choose the correct length of rod to buy.by PalmTreesAreGood2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maybe two inches from pole and wall. Ball is larger of course than the rod.by paigenhl5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought one that was 66" for one window and two for smaller windows in adjacent room that was 36".by paigenhl2/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?