Canon Pixma MP490 Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner - Energy Star Compliant
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Canon Pixma Printer delivers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi resolution for photo lab-quality images. New Auto Photo Fix II software is built right into the machine to automatically corrects your images, and easy viewing and editing can be done right on the 1.8" LCD.
Canon Pixma Printer:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.8 x 13.2 x 6.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- check with Canon on compatibility issues.by jlet374/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by kindredspirits12/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check with Canon on this and make sure they still support this printer with updates. And that it supports your operating system upgrades and changes. Check the compatibility issues carefully. Canon has a $25.00 replacement upgrade policy if it should stop working or they stop supporting it with upgrades. They replaced mine for $25.00 with an upgraded one that I later gave away. I'm replacing it with a newer Canon shortly from Walmart again.by jlet374/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by bkastor2/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check with Canon. Its an older printer so may not have WIN 7 capabilities.by jlet374/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby jeffsgirlfriend12/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?