Consider these popular products
- Rollback$29.00 Was $39.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$29.43 Was $31.29Save $1.86
- $35.52 Was $49.44Save $13.92
- Rollback$68.88 Was $78.88Save $10.00
- $99.00 List price $140.30Save $41.30
- Rollback$44.00 Was $49.86Save $5.86
- from $79.99
Canon Pixma MP490 Photo All-In-One Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner - Energy Star Compliant
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Canon Pixma Printer delivers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi resolution for photo lab-quality images. New Auto Photo Fix II software is built right into the machine to automatically corrects your images, and easy viewing and editing can be done right on the 1.8" LCD.
Canon Pixma Printer:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.8 x 13.2 x 6.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can the Canon Pixma MP490 copy without being attached to a computer? (For our shipping dept) Thanks
- yes it can... i tested the day i bought it and before i installed the softwareby An anonymous customer1/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, my mom is using it independently on its ownby An anonymous customer1/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby TJShepard2/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. i have the same computer and it works greatby An anonymous customer1/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not bad.Of course the more you spend on a printer,the better the quality of pictures:)by TJShepard2/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- personally,i'd say that the quality of the pictures, if you use high glossy photo paper, were great. when you install the software, you can edit your pictures and then print themby An anonymous customer1/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?