Canon PIXMA iP2600 w/ Cable Photo Inkjet Printer - Energy Star Compliant
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Special Edition Photo Printer
- Print Speed: Up to 22 PPM black, Up to 17 PPM color
- Maximum 4800 X 1200 color dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 2 picoliters
- USB 2.0 port
- FINE Technology for remarkable detail and clarity
- Photo Printer
- Borderless 4'' x 6'' photo in approx. 55 seconds
- Inks Included: PG-30 Blk, CL-31 Color
- Compatible with: PG-40 Blk, CL-41 Color (both not included)
- Enhance your photos with Auto Image Fix
- Pigment black ink for crisp, laser quality text
- Energy Star compliant
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.3 x 18.4 x 6.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 30 or 40(black) 31 or 41 (color) on the box it says it includes 30/31.by laughsandcries5/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Canon ink numbers 30 and 31by HyperTyper2/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Canon says replacing the waste-ink absorbers is "not an end-user task." I managed to replace the absorbers on an iP1500 but will probably never do it again.by iMac2410/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My older Canon pixma had the same message. My husband is quite mechanical, but after a whole wasted day of disassembling and reassembling (only to have it not feed the paper anymore) suggests to me that the task is more difficult than the internet might have one believe....and that's the very reason why I bought THIS iP2600. For $32.34 with delievery, it's almost disposable!by Hope2utoo9/11/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work with any Windows PC.. When I remove the black ink cartridge and try to print, I get an error message: Printing cannot be executed because the ink cartridge may not be installed properly or may not be compatible with this printer... However, you can change the options and ONLY print with black...by healthyjim5/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am sure that it would work with your 10" notebook as long as it has the port to plug in a standard printer cable. The software is super easy to install and it does just work with a black cartridge. There is a setting for that but the printer came standard with the cable cd and color and black ink catridges.by Veronique995104/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?