Similar items in stock
- See details in cart
- See details in cart
Canon PIXMA MX439 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine
Check out these related products
- Clearance$258.19 List price $516.99Save $258.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring excellent quality, speed and ease of use to your home office all in the name of increased productivity. This begins with built-in WiFi for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home from computers and compatible mobile devices. This also includes AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages, documents and more from compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, FastFront and Easy-WebPrint EX are just some of the features that can allow you to easily multi-task while your PIXMA MX439 is at work for all-new levels of efficiency.
Canon PIXMA MX439 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax Machine:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 9.7 ipm; Color: Up to 5.5 ipm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
CL-24XL and PG-240XL Black Ink Cartridges, CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridge
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- Direct Print Supported
USB 2.0 port and Pict-bridge enable devices
- 30-page auto-document feeder
- Copier Settings:
Color: Up to 4.7 ipm
- Fax Settings:
Modem Speed: 33.6Kbps
- Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 100-sheet output tray
Media Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Canon Matte Photo Paper, U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista , Windows XP, Mac OS v10.4.11 - v10.7.x
- PG-240 Black and CL-241 Color cartridges
- Document Kit
- Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Telephone line cable
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Has Automatic Document Feeder:||Y|
|Number of Sheets:||100 sheets|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.4.11, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.4.11, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7|
|Interface Type:||USB host , USB 2.0|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||4800 x 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Mac|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Size:||4" x 6" , Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) , Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) , 8" x 10" , 5" x 7"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5783B023|
|Paper Size:||Legal (8.5" x 14"), Letter (8.5" x 11"), Photo (4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10"), Envelopes|
|Accessories Included:||USB cable , Phone cable , Photo paper sample|
|Color Pages Per Minute:||5.5ppm ppm|
|Features:||Fun Filter Effects , Auto Photo Fix II|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.10 x 15.20 x 7.90 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, you must have a landline or VOIP to use the fax. It uses an RJ11 jack.by brstjkp9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you must have a landline or VOIP to use the fax.by brstjkp9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby justme311/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no , there are two ports in the back of the unit, one that is for the phone line (has a lil picture of a phone next to it) plug line from house to this one and the #1 port is to the back of your house phone, plug in a seperate cord from unit to your house phone. hope this helps.by andgiveadogabone11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, i use the telephone line for my telephone. also if you don't want to pay extra for a dedicated line, call your telephone provider and ask if they have a feature that give a different ringtone that way you're only pay for another # not a line which is much cheaper. The fax on this printer call be set up to only pick up on the designated ringtone.by roobie110/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby theslacker8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need a USB cable to set up wirelessly. My cable is still in the bag. I set it up to print wirelessly from multiple PCs and it's been working great for a few weeks now.by SAPop11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The USB Cable is only used for setup and connecting the unit to wireless for the first time.. After wireless is connected, you no longer need the USB.. The unit will then connect itself to wireless every time you turn it on.by SFLA11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The USB cable that it come with is if you do not have a wireless router to connect to. It says wireless, but after reading the directions, you must already have a wireless network in place for it to connect to.by brstjkp9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the cable is only to install the printer at first then you remove it. It's very easy to print etc from an i phone or pad. thats why I purchased it.by oceans5710/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have a tower pc in one room and it doesn't have wireless connection you use cable to use this printer. Now if you also have a laptop say in living room then you can use this printer wirelessly...Both computers can use the printer....If you have more wireless laptops they will work also. This is a multi connection printer.by Dakman10/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It requires a phone line to operate. I use Ooma for both phone calls and my Canon MX439 machine. My fax only machine is connected to Magic Jack Plus and works very well. Both of these are VOIP phone services. I doubt that the original Magic Jack, connected to a computer, will work. I never had any luck with it even for phone call dependability.by SFLA11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you must have a landline or VOIP to use the fax.by brstjkp9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. I read the 'specifications' and it says it will work with a wireless device that is 'bluetooth' capable, so I don't see why it will not work with your cellular phone. But, read the 'specs' well; mind you that I research thoroughly any product before I buy it and that's why I read the 'specs'. I do not own this machine. I hope this helps you.by camouflage9/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you need a landline in order to fax from a printer, but you don't need a dedicated line.by justme39/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?