Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The MG3522 Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One Printer puts excellent quality and remarkable convenience in one compact package. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology. What's more, Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage by up to 50 percent. The PIXMA MG3522 features AirPrint that allows you to print directly from your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in WiFi technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house. The MG3520 also offers Auto Power On, a convenient feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips into beautiful prints!
Compatible with Windows 10 and Coming Soon!
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer:
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 9.9 ppm; Color: Up to 5.7 ppm
- Print Resolution of MG3522 Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One Printer
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Replacement Ink of wireless inkjet all-in-one printer
Canon PG-240, PG-240XL, PG-240XXL Black Ink Cartridges; CL-241, CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- Direct Print Supported
USB 2.0 port, AirPrint
- Photo all-in-one printer has a 30-page auto-document feeder
- Copier Settings:
Up to 2.7 cpm
- Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Paper and Media Compatibility of wireless inkjet all-in-one printer: 30-sheet (ADF), 100-sheet (ASF) input tray, 100-sheet output tray
Media Types: Plain Paper, Super High Gloss Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Semi-Gloss Photo Paper, Matte Photo Paper, envelopes, borderless media
- Photo all-in-one printer is compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X (10.6.8-10.9)
- Quick Reference
- User's Guide
- Installation CD-ROMs
- MG3522 Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One Printer and power cord
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 17.7 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by heenow11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with sample cartridges, so you better purchase some .Found out the sample ones do not last very long at all.by Monty358011/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes one eachby ononnono10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with starter ink cartridges.by CommunityAnswer10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with ink cartridges. It's very greedy on ink.by SmellWhatTheRockIsCooking11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In theory, you don't. But I was not able to get the wireless to work on my Windows 7 PC, so I am using a USB cable. I have seen other people say they have an issue with the wireless as well.by SmellWhatTheRockIsCooking11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you want to use it as wireless for other computers or laptops you will need to purchase the Ethernet connection.by adagone6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this Printer has a USB cable in the box. It is a 6ft cable so works fine for most applications. If you have a good router though the way to go is wireless with this printer.by ezra09506/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not. I have a tablet, smart phone, laptop, and desktop. All wireless. All work with printer,by danstar711/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item requires a USB 2.0 cable.by CommunityAnswer6/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this printer is compatible with a Dell computer.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- should beby ononnono7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as your computer has the correct drivers it should work fine.by Icefang7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this printer will work with a Dell computer. The OS(operating system) is what matters.by michellegmc7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that this printer is compatible with any standard PC. It certainly should serve you well with your Dell.by command1pilot7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?