Similar items in stock
- from $173.09Save $225.91
- $27.99 List price $39.00Save $11.01
- $11.20 Was $12.15Save $0.95
- $21.70 Was $24.97Save $3.27
- Reduced Price$17.49 List price $21.86Save $4.37
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$220.18 List price $297.68Save $77.50
- Reduced Price$218.70 List price $295.08Save $76.38
- Reduced Price$224.07 List price $302.63Save $78.56
- Reduced Price$223.05 List price $301.25Save $78.20
- Reduced Price$122.75 List price $159.71Save $36.96
- Reduced Price$179.83 List price $233.91Save $54.08
- Reduced Price$239.81 List price $311.88Save $72.07
- $299.99 List price $399.99Save $100.00
- $149.99 List price $199.99Save $50.00
- $229.99 List price $299.99Save $70.00
- Reduced Price$168.62 List price $227.77Save $59.15
- $279.99 List price $289.99Save $10.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer delivers excellent quality and convenience in a compact package. Built-in WiFi technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly, from virtually anywhere around your house. The Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer built-in AirPrint compatibility allows you to print right from your Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and with virtually no setup! Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home up to 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, not to mention the convenience and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can change the cartridges and add paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer/Copier/Scanner:
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer Key Features:
- Canon PIXMA Wireless All In One Printer Print Speed
Black: Up to 9.2 ipm; Color: Up to 5.0 ipm
- Print Resolution
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Canon PIXMA Wireless All In One Printer Replacement Ink
PG-240, PG-240XL, PG-240XXL Black Ink Cartridges, CL-241, CL-241XL Color Ink CartridgesAdditional Specifications:
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers with this all in one printer copier scanner
- Printer Features
AirPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Mobile Device Printing
- Copier Settings:
FCOT (Color) approximately 20 seconds
- All In One Printer Copier Scanner Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi; Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 100-sheet output tray
Media Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte Photo Paper, U.S. 10 EnvelopeSystem Requirements:
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor and Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
- PG-240 and CL-241 ink cartridges
- Setup CD-ROM
- Manuals and other documents
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable
|Has Automatic Document Feeder:||Y|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7|
|Interface Type:||USB 2.0|
|Has Automatic Two-Sided Printing:||Y|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Mac|
|Size:||4" x 6" , Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) , Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) , 8" x 10" , 5" x 7"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6223B022|
|Paper Size:||Legal (8.5" x 14"), Letter (8.5" x 11"), Photo (4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10"), Envelopes|
|Accessories Included:||USB cable|
|Color Pages Per Minute:||5ppm|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.90 x 19.70 x 15.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this have a 100 page auto document loader or just a 100 page document tray for holding outgoing printed pages?
- This page has the ADF logo and states it is NOT Yosemite compatible. Canon website states NO ADF and states it IS Yosemite compatible.by MuslimLuvChrist11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm confused. The main picture above shows an ADF logo, but the specs also say no Mac OS X 10.10 compatible. The Canon website has drivers for Yosemite, but states there is NO ADF???by MuslimLuvChrist11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 100 page loaderby Mrhighlander12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can stack up to 100 pages in the printer tray. The output area is above the printer tray.by retferg11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- There's no battery. It plugs into the wall.by GraphicDesignerInOhio1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Battery? No battery. It plugs into house voltage. 115 in the US. If your in Europe, the voltage will be higher. I would contact the factory to find out.by DDaley11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has no batteries. it is electric.by purified11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a portable printer and does not take a battery.by kjones79911/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most people today use wireless for everything, but I know a few who don't. For instance my cable co charges me a fee for wireless internet, if the day comesI have to drop it, then I 'll need the USB cable to printby Knew411/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know why... I have never used it. I think it might be used for older computers that do not have wireless connectivity.by Wildblue2411/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure why other than I needed it for the initial set up although I did already have one on hand. Guess it's nice just in case one may need it.by MiamiPami11/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?