About this item
This combo pack includes Canon PG-240xl/CL-241XL Inkjet Cartridges that provide both black and multi-color inks. The inks included in Canon's PG-240XL/CL-241XL and GP-502 Combo Pack are formulated with ChromaLife 100 ink technology, which provides a wide color range. Images printed with these Canon Ink Cartridges are sharp and detailed. Conveniently, the combination of black and color ink in this package means no additional cartridges need to be purchased. Purchase of these genuine Canon Ink Cartridges includes access to online content via Creative Park Premium.
Canon PG-240XL/CL-241XL and GP-502 Combo Pack:
- ChromaLife 100 ink formulation
- FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology
- Color: clack and multi-color
- Purchase includes online access to Creative Park Premium
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.7 x 6.7 x 4.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby mimislegaci15/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these are just the high capacity cartridges.by RuralRick5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have replaced mine with theseby Tramm852/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes my printer lists the XL cartridges as replacement optionsby Amethyst23804/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used the xtra capacity, and they fit in the slots that the 240 and 241 were in.by Gaul20004/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I would recommend buying the XL (available in both color & black) or the XXL (comes in black only) ink. It's the same size cartridge as the regular, but it contains more ink -- lasting MUCH longer than the basic (but expensive) regular 240 & 241 cartridge. I've read online that the basic cartridge is only less than 1/3 full, which only lasted me 2 weeks, a total rip-off. I'm a teacher who prints a lot...the black XXL and color XL cartridge is the only way to go! I also print in with the basic or economy setting instead of the regular quality setting - saving more ink and it looks just as nice for what I need in my classroom. Hope this helps!by MrsJ6155/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby HappyLong7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- CL241 and CL241XL can both be used in the same printer with the XL meaning a higher ink capacityby dazednconfused37125/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, #2 is just largerby mimislegaci111/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Purelyn11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- XL just denotes a greater ink quantity.by flufferpuff11/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My printer came with cartridges PG-240 (black) and CL-241 (color). Will the XL fit the printer? Does XL stand for extra life?
- Yesby RuralRick5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The PG240 and PG241 are starter cartridges (less ink) that come with the printer. The XL are full cartridges that will give you more pages. ALL printer makers feast on selling the ink.by soxfan1234/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the 240xl and the 241xl will fit. the xl stands for the extra fine print quality it delivers.by lilbit70312/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure about your cartridges but yes, the XL does stand for more capacity filled in the ink cartridges leaving you with saving money when buying.by thecleaninlady4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?