About this item
An easy-to-follow guide to Canon's first touchscreen dSLR
Canon calls the EOS Rebel T4i/650D its most consumer-friendly dSLR, but there's still a lot to learn. Expert author and photography instructor Julie Adair King handles the subject in a step-by-step style that will boost your confidence. If this is your first dSLR, you'll find all the information you need to get going with your new camera and start taking great pictures. More than 300 fabulous full-color photos illustrate all the camera features and also show you what you and your Rebel T4i/650D can achieve.
- Canon's EOS Rebel T4i/650D is a consumer-friendly dSLR with touchscreen controls, expanded autofocus features, and improved low-light shooting capabilities; this friendly guide explains all the controls and helps you gain confidence with the Canon EOS Rebel T4i/650D camera
- Bestselling author Julie Adair King covers using auto, live view, and playback modes; how to dial in exposure and lighting controls; and how to manipulate focus and color
- Offers advice on situational shots, explains how to get images onto a computer for editing, and shows how to print photos or post them online
- Presents professional editing tips and plenty of beautiful full-color images showing what you can achieve
- Popular author has written more than 15 For Dummies books on Nikon and Canon cameras
Canon EOS Rebel T4i/650D For Dummies is the perfect how-to guide for anyone venturing into dSLR photography with this popular new model.
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Oct 09, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||416|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 7.4 x 0.8|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.