About this item
A full-color guide to Canon's exciting new dSLR camera
Whether it's your first dSLR, your first Canon camera, or simply a new tool for your photography, your Canon Rebel T3i/600D has countless capabilities and you'll want to understand them all. This book covers all the dials, menus, and controls, showing you how to use each one. It explains how to change and use various lenses and offers advice on exposure, focus, printing, using flash, sharing photos online, and much more, all with plenty of full-color examples to show what you can achieve.
- Canon's popular T3i/600D offers a vast array of options for the new dSLR photographer; this book guides you through all the settings, dials, and menus
- Explains how to use Live View mode and record, edit, and play back video
- Provides tips and advice on working with exposure, manipulating focus and color, switching from auto to manual controls, and using lighting creatively
- Shows how to get photos from the camera to the computer, then edit and manage them using different software packages
- Illustrated with full-color photos from the author, showing what you can achieve
This fun and friendly book helps you to quickly and confidently take advantage of the many creative possibilities offered by your new Canon camera.
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||May 31, 2011|
|Number of Pages:||400|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 7.4 x 0.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.