Canon 100-400/4.5-5.6 EF-L IS USM Zoom Lens USA - 2577A002
Check out these related products
About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what's in the box? miscellaneous accessories are listed as lens cap and dust cap. this is wlamart item #603168 when purchased through other online
- Yes, Walmart supplies the Canon 100-400 complete with lens hood, tripod collar, padded bag, caps, etc. These items should always be supplied with this lens when purchased new from an authorized Canon dealer.by JC2SC11/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should. I've never seen an 'L' lens that didn't come with the hood and bag. As far as the tripod mount, it also should come with it, especially since it is pictured in the photo. The 70-200mm f/4.0s are the only 'L' lenses I am aware of that don't come with the tripod mount. If it doesn't no real worries. You can get a cheap knockoff tripod ring for $20 or $30 instead of the ridiculous $200 Canon thinks you should pay.by ElGordo3/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This lens comes with only front and rear cap. This is why they can sell at reduced price.by karrman3/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it comes with a carrying pouch, and is able to attach to my older model tripod. not sure what you mean by lens hood...sorry. Great product!by sissygirlcarrie4/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to all 3, plus a lens cap for each end.by JC2SC3/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is new, unused and unopened. Usually a person can refund a product within a time frame to walmart, and then after a "period of time" you use the marketplace retailer. But I've not had any trouble with this lense and have been very happy.by sissygirlcarrie4/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a new item, and it can be returned to any local Walmart store for refund within 90 days of purchase. I returned mine because it didn't live up to my expectations.by JC2SC3/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?