About this item
The Canon 240 XL Computer Systems Black Ink Cartridge provides you with a crisp, smudge-resistant option for printing your documents or photos. It will print out both professional-looking photos and general text with ease. It gives you the opportunity to do your photo-printing at home. The Canon PG-240XL black ink cartridge is equipped with Full Photolithographic Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) technology designed to creates the sharp text and image quality you‘re looking for. The black color is a primary, necessary color for all printing needs. This high-capacity Canon black ink cartridge is compatible with the PIXMA MG2120, the PIXMA MG2120, the withPP-201 and various other Canon printers. It gives you with the necessary tools to get your work done right the first time, with results you can take pride in.
Canon PG-240XL Black Ink Cartridge:
- Compatible with PIXMA MG2120, PIXMA MG2120 withPP-201, PIXMA MG3120, PIXMA MG3120 withPP-201 and PIXMA MG4120 printers
- Designed with FINE (Full Photolithographic Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology
- Canon PG-240XL black ink cartridge is designed for high capacity
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.2 x 3.3 x 2.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- oneby dumbest19/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is only ONE cartridges in this box.by OnlineWalmartShopper010779/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oneby Pullmanman9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. MY CANON PG 240 BLACK FINE CARTRIDGE DOES NOT SAY ''' XL '' ON IT . IS IT OK TO STILL USE XL ONE?
- yesby dumbest15/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the XL is the same shape and functionality as the regular cartridge.by John22225/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It probably won't contain as much ink as an XL cartridge.by waterbee5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a huge amount, mine goes a long timeby dumbest13/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I get approximately 300 pages of correspondence type documents out of a cartridge. However, when using it to print 4x6 pictures, it goes a lot faster. One would think that it being the "XL" type cartridge that it would last a longer time, however it doesn't seem like it. This is the first Canon printer that I have ever owned, having always owned HP models & I am actually not as impressed by the capacity of the ink cartridges of my Canon. However, my Canon printer seems to deliver outstanding picture printing capabilities, so I guess it's a trade-off that I have to live with. Hope this helps!by WestTexasBarbie11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?