Canon CL-41 Tri-Color Inkjet Print Cartridge
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
CL-41 Canon print cartridges offer a simple solution for professional-quality prints at home. Choosing a brand name toner products ensures a reliable outcome and this cartridge is designed to work with Canon printers, where it will provide consistent results with each use. The average yield is 312 pages of printed material based on general usage but output may vary depending on your printing needs. It's ideal for home use or a small-output office jobs. This tri-color ink cartridge creates crisp, brightly colored graphics and legible letters. Installation is simple with the easy-to-understand instructions provided. Use this tri-color ink cartridge with these Canon Pixma printers: iP1600, iP1700, iP1800, iP6210D, iP6220D, iP6310D, MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450 and MP460.
Canon CL-41 Tri-Color Ink Cartridge:
- Specifically designed for Canon Pixma printers: iP1600, iP1700, iP1800, iP6210D, iP6220D, iP6310D, MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450, and MP460.
- Page yield: 312 pages
- Size: 12 ML Canon Inkjet cartridge
- Values obtained by continuous printing; ink yield may vary depending on texts/photos printed, applications software used, print mode and type of paper used. Test method ISO/IEC24711, Test pattern ISO/IEC24712. Some yields are measured by photo sample.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 3.3 x 2.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby DentalDoctorT9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can print text in colorby 456510/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a color ONLY ink mdule. You will need to use a black ink cartridge such as the CL-40 and assuming the option is offered; select 'black only' which will make the entire document print black. Now displayed text in color is changed. You cannot selectively pick areas to print black or color. For this, you will need to alter the document attributes before print request.by jaztym8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is COLOR ink; not BLACK.by ShootinMoon8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on your printer. I have a Canon MP190 and I just go to advanced settings and check the box next to "grayscale only."by JerseyJeff841/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one is a color cartridge and the black is very light.by OG20091/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My manual states this ink cartridge can be used w/MP210, yet it is not stated here on site, why? Also does tricolor mean it has black and color ink?
- the CL-41 does not include black only. I think it will print "black-like" by muddying the other three colors, but you will likely be happier getting the complimentary black cartridge. The tri colors are red/blue/yellow.by KDH211/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to trust an original manufacturer's manual info but in the unlikely situation of a discrepancy, check online at the manufacturer's website. This cartridge is color only. "Tricolor" refers to the cartridge contents being CYAN-MAGENTA-YELLOW which in spray combinations give you the full spectrum of colors. The hi-capacity black cartridge mate to the CL-41 is the CL-40by jaztym11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tri-color means it is color ink. It has 3 prime colors inside that along with black ink can make any color your computer allows. It does not contain black ink. You must buy that separately. The website does not always list all models; if your manual says it works with your printer then it will.by ShootinMoon8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it with a Canon MX300, but it is strictly color #41... colors are all in one unit... black is a different cartridge #40by EHbnb8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Black ink is separate, tri color means it has the red,blue & yellow inks. Some printers use a separate cartridge for each color.by FlaFigJo2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried that once - never again ! It gummed up my printer & took forever to get cleaned up. Not worth the "savings"by FlaFigJo12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried to refill this cartridge at walgreens but was told they fill all cartridges except canon. i do believe you can purchase a refill kit online (amazon)by ispit121/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah..you probably can, BUT every print cartridge that I had refilled had problems with leaking ink, clogged inkjets, or worse...not printing at all. It would be wise to buy the cartridge because it is guaranteed to work...refills are not.by jimlikestoshop12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?