Canon EOS Rebel T3i Black 18MP DSLR Camera, EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II Lens, 3.0" LCD, EOS Full HD Movie Mode
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy professional EOS features in an easy-to-use, lightweight digital SLR that's a joy to use. The EOS Rebel T3i DSLR Camera from Canon features an 18.0MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processing for high image quality and speed. Its improved EOS Full HD Movie Mode lets you record full high definition video and even provides you with digital zoom and Video Snapshot for enhanced movie shooting options. Plus, its high-speed, reliable 9-point AF system ensures that your subject is at the forefront of your shots, and the 3.0" Clear View LCD screen (with Live View) lets you explore the Canon EOS Rebel T3i's menus and review your photos with stunning clarity.
Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera:
- 18 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring Full HD video, Scene Intelligent Auto mode, Picture Style Auto, Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures, 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point, 3.7 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 34 JPEGs or 6 RAW
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens
With optical image stabilization and Aspherical lens element
- 3" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
Featuring 7-level brightness adjustment, vari-angle for shooting at high or low angles, 1.04 million dot VGA, reflection reduction
- Built-in flash with up to 17mm focal length
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 550 shots
- ISO 100 - 6400 in whole-stop increments
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, RAW, MOV
- 5.2" x 3.9" x 3.1"; 18.2 oz
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Canon Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens
- Eyecup Ef
- Wide Strap EW-100DBIII
- USB Interface Cable IFC-130U
- Battery Pack LP-E8
- Battery Charger LC-E8E
- EOS Digital Solution Disc and Instruction Manuals
- "Great Photography is Easy" Booklet and "Do More with Macro" Booklet
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||29 - 88mm|
|Type:||3" LCD display , 3 x zoom lens - 18 - 55 mm - f/3.5-5.6 II Canon EF-S|
|Flash Modes:||Fill-in mode, rear curtain sync, auto mode, flash OFF mode, red-eye reduction|
|Features:||AF illuminator, flash +/- compensation|
|Viewfinder Frames:||Autofocus frame|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Additional Features:||RGB primary color filter, auto power save, digital noise reduction, depth-of-field preview button, histogram display, AE lock, AF lock, FE lock, Scene Detection Technology, highlight tone priority, highlight point display, Dust Delete Data system, Live Face detection AF mode, face detection, built-in help guide, Auto Lighting Optimizer, Eye-Fi Card Ready, Picture Style Auto, Scene Intelligent Auto technology, 1080p Full HD movie recording|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x composite video/audio output 1 x HDMI output 1 x remote control|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.2 x 3.9 x 3.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this camera have the capability of taking multiple photographs when the button is depressed? If so, how many photographs per second will it take?
- YES it can do that using the SPORT mode or on manual settings using the multi shot option... Reducing the shutter speed might help speed the process...by Rebelt3i11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 34 continuous shots at a time at 3.7 frames per secondby i8apie11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does 3.7frames per secondby PhotoGirl941/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Canon EOS Rebel T3i has a setting for taking continuous photos. It will take approx. 3.7 photos per second. Continuous shooting speed may be slightly slower in AI Servo AF mode depending on the lens used, indoors or low light. I purchased a Class 10 SD card which helps with the write speed.by Snowbunne5/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. Select "sports" and it takes multiple pics, it would take about 2-3 pics/sec. As long as the button is pressed down, there is continuous picture taking.by An anonymous customer8/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3.7 frames per second.by PTNDSLR8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have done at least 5 in sport mode, but I think it can do up to 10.by kaijee19707/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yupby Rebelt3i3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby i8apie5/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a battery changer comes with all camerasby PhotoGirl945/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the charger does come with the cameraby geldridge224/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Sirby TrakRunnaz5/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! :)by Kimberly43471/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it won't do anything without a sd cardby rhyno739581/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, most definitely.by JSSByfield1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeah it won't save the pic unless you have oneby achan1712/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby choclabs111/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?