About this item
Enjoy professional EOS features in an easy-to-use, lightweight digital SLR that's a pleasure to use. This EOS Rebel T3i DSLR Camera from Canon features an 18.0MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processing for high image quality and speed. Improved EOS Full HD Movie Mode lets you record full high definition video and even provides digital zoom and Video Snapshot for enhanced movie shooting options. Plus, its high-speed, reliable 9-point AF system ensures that your subject is at the forefront of your shots, and the 3.0" Clear View LCD screen (with Live View) lets you explore the Canon EOS Rebel T3i's menus and review your photos with stunning clarity.
Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera:
- 12.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring HD video, 3.0 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 830 JPEGs or 2.0 fps for approximately 5 RAW, High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point, Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens
With optical image stabilization and Aspherical lens element
- 2.7" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
Featuring 7-level brightness adjustment, 230,000 dots for improved viewing
- Built-in flash with up to 17mm focal length
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 800 shots
- ISO 100 - 6400 in whole-stop increments
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, RAW, MOV
- 5.1" x 3.9" x 3.1"; 17.4 oz
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Canon Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens
- Eyecup Ef
- Wide Strap EW-200DB
- Interface Cable IFC-130U
- Battery Pack LP-E10
- Battery Charger LC-E10
- EOS Digital Solution Disc and Instruction Manuals
- "Great Photography is Easy" Booklet and "Do More with Macro" Booklet
|Type:||2.7" LCD display , 3 x zoom lens - 18 - 55 mm - f/3.5-5.6 II Canon EF-S|
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||29 - 88mm|
|Flash Modes:||Fill-in mode, rear curtain sync, auto mode, flash OFF mode, red-eye reduction|
|Features:||AF illuminator, flash +/- compensation|
|Viewfinder Frames:||Autofocus frame|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Additional Features:||RGB primary color filter, auto power save, digital noise reduction, depth-of-field preview button, histogram display, AE lock, AF lock, FE lock, 720p HD movie recording, LCD live view mode, highlight point display, Dust Delete Data system, Live Face detection AF mode, face detection, built-in help guide, Auto Lighting Optimizer, Eye-Fi Card Ready|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI output 1 x remote control|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.1 x 3.9 x 3.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- sure if you want a quicker one.. it has an internal one.. but it is not the best..by Techsavy791/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a flash on this camera.by GMoya1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The camera has a built in flash, it pops up when you need it.by CrystalDawnImagery1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Flash is built in and it is incredibly good and battery-efficient. I DID purchase a Flash Unit when I purchased my 50-300mm zoom lens, but the are times I have used the built-in flash with the zoom lens and have had excellent photos as a result. Extra flash is totally optional and only need to do redirected flash photography or back-flash shots with an external flash unit with adjustable flash head. All depends upon experience and planned projects.by PLDaleNate1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a built-in, automatic popup flash and place to attach a more powerful flash. The built in flash has been fine for my needs with the included lens. I'm just an amateur, but I assume for longer range shots, you'd probably want to buy a more powerful flash.by OmarSerenity1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby flashdude9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No has flash on camera however for long shot and external flash help I do have oneby flashdude1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this computer come with a case or AC charger/ adapter? Can you change the lens on this camera?
- ac charger.. yes you can change the lens..by Techsavy791/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it cames with a charger. there are many lenses available as well .by twinsgrandpa1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Canon Rebel comes with a battery charger which plugs into the wall and holds the battery taken out of the camera. No camera case comes with Base Camera Kit. Canon EOS lenses are interchangeable and readily available from multiple manufacturers, not just Canon.by PLDaleNate9/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Doesn't come with a case, but it has the small wall charger that you just place the battery into after taking it out of the camera. Yes, you can change the lens...many Canon lenses will fit this camera. It comes with a USB cable, too.by OmarSerenity1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The camera comes with just a lens and an adapter to charge the battery. You need to purchase your own case. Walmart sells one for about $30. I figured I bought the camera there, so I might as well get the case there as well.by Claudel1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lens removes from main body so you can buy telephoto lenses and wide shy lenses. Comes with charger for battery. Charges in about 4 hours. When you first get camera charge overnight then recharge once a week depending on how much you use it.by Kitten661/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pictures are great with this camera, as long as your setup is correct. Aperture and shutter speed along with proper ISO is everything when trying to take good crisp photos.by GMoya2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only have the lens it comes with but my photo's have been amazing, very crisp even in lower lighting. It doesn't have much of a zoom so if you want something like that you'll need an additional lens.by CrystalDawnImagery10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This camera is awesome "right out of the box". No extras needed. I DID purchase a 75-300mm zoom because I shot a lot from 30+ feet away and a lot of field sport events, but for standard family and daily use it is the perfect package....as is out of the box. I have recommended to family and friends and no one has been disappointed. They have all loved it, too.by PLDaleNate2/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Obviously the quality of the pictures will depend on what settings you use, but I can say that with few exceptions, my shots havae been amazingly clear. This shot was a "spur of the moment" shot while in the White Mountains of Arizona.by PhoenixFatDaddy10/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Additional lens are optional for telephoto. Comes with a great one. Good, crisp photos. Good optional features. I recommend it.by GingerC10293/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to CNET they have a review with pictures taken with the lens that is on it. They show close up and far away pictures.by Gene592/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?