Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Red 12.1MP 20x Ultra Zoom Digital Camera, 3.0" LCD Display, Optical Image Stabilization
About this item
About this item
The fact that the PowerShot SX260 HS digital camera is an ultra-slim camera with a powerful 20x Optical Zoom, Optical Image Stabilization and 25mm wide-angle lens is only the beginning of its attractions. You'll see detail you never thought possible through the huge zoom and wide-angle lens, while the camera's 12.1MP High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor deliver the rich, clear low-light performance that is the hallmark of Canon's HS system. 1080p Full HD video in stereo is more beautiful than ever, with new high-resolution, high-speed processing. Sophisticated advancements include improved Smart AUTO that optimizes settings for 58 predefined shooting situations, Face ID that prioritizes pre-registered faces and GPS for tracking and recording your shooting locations.
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Ultra Zoom Digital Camera:
- 12.1 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring 1080p Full HD video, DIGIC 5 Image Processor, Intelligent Image Stabilization, Smart AUTO, Face ID, High-Speed Burst HQ, Movie Digest
- 4.5 - 90mm lens with 20x optical/4x digital zoom
Equivalent to a 25 - 500mm lens on an analog camera and featuring TTL autofocus and manual focus
- 3" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
461,000 dots resolution
- Built-in flash with Auto, Flash On, Slow Synchro, Flash Off modes
- GPS tracker
- Mini HDMI port
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 230 shots
- ISO Modes: Auto 100/200/400/800/1600/3200
- File Formats Supported: JPEG, MOV
- 4.19" x 2.40" x 1.29"; 8.15 oz
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Ultra Zoom Digital Camera
- Battery pack
- Battery charger
- Wrist strap
- USB cable
- Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||25 - 500mm|
|Macro Focus Range:||2 in - 19.7 in|
|Type:||3" LCD display , 20 x zoom lens - 4.5 - 90 mm - f/3.5-6.8|
|Flash Modes:||Fill-in mode, slow synchro, auto mode, flash OFF mode, red-eye reduction|
|Effective Flash Range:||1.6 ft - 11.5 ft ( wide lens ) 3.3 ft - 6.6 ft ( tele lens )|
|Features:||AF illuminator, flash +/- compensation|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec|
|Additional Features:||RGB primary color filter, digital image rotation, camera orientation detection, histogram display, AE lock, AF lock, FE lock, in-camera red-eye removal, cropping an image, resizing an image, i-Contrast (Intelligent Contrast Correction) system, digital tele-converter, safety zoom, Smart Flash Exposure, HS System, Smart AUTO, 1080p Full HD movie recording|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x composite video/audio output 1 x HDMI output|
|Software:||Drivers & Utilities, Canon PhotoStitch, Canon ZoomBrowser EX, Canon ImageBrowser|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.3 x 5.4 x 2.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you have to purchase a memory card separately.by Matilda5061/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you have to buy it. mine came in a bundle (camera, case and SD card).by SW711/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?