Campbell Hausfeld Dual Action Sander
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$59.99Was
About this item
About this item
This Campbell Hausfeld Dual Action Sander is an excellent tool for a handy man or do-it-yourselfer. It is equipped with a built in regulator so you can control the speed, making it useful for even the most delicate jobs. With the dual action design, this Campbell Hausfeld sander provides an even and swirl-free finish on most wood surfaces. A rubber grip helps make it easy and comfortable to operate. This dual sander requires 10 SCFM at a speed of 90psi.
Campbell Hausfeld Dual Action Sander:
- Ideal for smoothing wood surfaces
- Removes paint for refinishing
- Dual action design for swirl-free finishes
- Built-in regulator allows speed control during delicate applications
- Rubber grip for increased comfort
- Campbell Hausfeld Sander requires 10 SCFM at 90psi
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 6.4 x 3.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The dual action sander uses pads with adhesive.by CampbellHausfeld6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This uses the adhesive type.by CommunityAnswer6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dual action sander uses pads with adhesive.by CampbellHausfeld8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This uses adhesive to keep the sandpaper.by CommunityAnswer5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers in store also bought these products