About this item
The PW1825 Campbell Hausfeld 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer is perfect for small to medium cleaning jobs around the house. Ideal for use for the car, it is one of the most portable units in the market today. In addition, you can efficiently and quickly clean lawn equipment, furniture, driveways and more with the 1800 PSI, 1.5 GPM motor in this Campbell Hausfeld electric pressure washer. The pressurized water jet removes dirt, grime and dust in no time. An instant start/stop button automatically switches off the motor when this car pressure washer is not engaged to prolong its life. It features a swivel adapter to conveniently attach the pressure washer hose to the garden hose. A jet of soap solution from the on-board detergent bottle on the PW1825 Campbell Hausfeld 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer comes in handy to tackle more grime.
An adjustable fan lance and turbo lance, 20' pressure hose and 35' GFCI power cord with on-board storage and easy-gliding wheels make it more convenient to use the equipment.
Campbell Hausfeld 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer:
- 1800 PSI
- 1.5 GPM
- Campbell Hausfeld electric pressure washer with 14 Amp 120V motor
- Instant start/stop feature that protects and prolongs the life of the motor
- Car pressure washer has wheels for easy mobility
- Detergent bottle that is great for low-pressure applications
- On-board storage for hose, 2 lances, and power cord
- Swivel adapter makes it easier to attach to the garden hose
- Includes 20' of high pressure hose, gun, adjustable fan lance, turbo lance and 35' GFCI equipped power cord
- Model Number: PW1825
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 11.0 x 31.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no.by john56514/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions say NO!!!!by froggy50012/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yasby cpav12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- use cleaners designed for power washers. Chlorine will probably destroy the seals in the motorby 123matt11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! Check with product manual first.by dtay12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by SSII11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will destroy the sealsby kayaker1212/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Green mold on my vinyl siding disappeared with just water - but had to go pretty close to surface.by grinnindog12/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I live on a dirt road in the pacific nw. This pressure washer removed all the grime, mold, fungus, moss, etc. It did not remove old stain or paint from the vinyl siding left from the previous homeowner.by DaBu867530912/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Based on my experience cleaning my concrete driveway, I think it will do a good job.by Hugh282703/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, works fine on siding,and wood decks, that was the main reason I bought it,plus it works good to wash your car or truckby JT45512/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is more powerful than a 1300by sr1g11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it probably will but you have to hold it real close and it only does a small area. i used it on my porch and it peeled the paint off so it does have power.by john565111/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Using a mold/fungus remover chemical may be a better idea. But yes, this unit should work for that in my opinion -- a focused 1800PSI stream at close range is impressively powerful -- but it could also damage some kinds of siding. Again, killing the mold with a chemical rather than trying to blast it off may be a better idea.by CincyReviewer4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would worry about punching holes, cracking of vinyl siding. I recently cleaned a very badly algae covered shady side of a 2 story vinyl sided house using a chemical hose end sprayer. Two $5 containers did the job. along with a soft scrub brush on a swimming pool extension handle. Spray on, lightly scrub with the brush on thick buildup, and hose it off. Based on having pressure washed lots of things, it was easier and quicker. I waited until a day when heavy rain was predicted that pm, and the overnight rain finished the dilution of any chemicals. Be sure to spray any algae growing on the roof as well. It shortens the life of the roof.by AllWarshedUp11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Add the siding cleaner, let it soak for 5 minutes, then power wash it.by smokeyjo28/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, with your help it will. Don't expect to be a long distance away, as pressure washers loose power at distance.by opuiohrgp8oyn8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cleaned my vinyl siding duplex, the eves, the concrete slab patio with just water. They had quite a bit of mold. Looks like new.by grinnindog8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably, as long as it isn't painted. tried to use it on my porch but it started peeling the paint off. as far as the gutters it would probably do it but i don't think it has enough pressure to use an extension but if you can reach it it should work just fine.by john56518/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It cleaned my siding very well.by IndependentPeach8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?