About this item
The Campbell Hausfeld 1600 PSI Pressure Washer (PW1625) can tackle almost any task. It's powerful, lightweight, compact and ideal for small and medium jobs. Use it to eliminate dirt, mold, mud, dust and more from vehicles, walls, floors, equipment and anywhere else. Its size may be small, but it's equipped with a powerful, 13-amp 120-volt motor with 1.4 gallons per mile (GPM) fuel efficiency. The electric pressure washer comes with a 20' high-pressure hose, a spray gun and an adjustable fan lance as well as an on-board storage for the equipment. It also comes a detergent bottle that is ideally suited for low-pressure applications as well as a swivel adapter that makes it easier to attach to the garden hose. The base is wheeled for mobility. It also has a 35' GFCI equipped power cord for ease of use. The Campbell pressure washer has an instant start/stop feature that protects and prolongs the life of the motor.
Campbell Hausfeld 1600 PSI Electric Pressure Washer:
- 1600 PSI
- 1.4 gallons per mile (GPM)
- Electric pressure washer features a powerful 13-amp 120-volt motor
- Well-suited for small to medium jobs
- Instant start/stop feature that protects and prolongs the life of the motor
- Wheels for easy mobility
- Detergent bottle that is great for low-pressure applications
- Swivel adapter makes it easier to attach to the garden hose
- Campbell pressure washer includes 20' of high-pressure hose, spray gun, adjustable fan lance and 35' GFCI equipped power cord
- On-board storage for the equipment
- Lightweight and compact
- Model number: PW1625
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 10.0 x 21.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.