About this item
The Campbell Hausfeld 120V Tire Inflator can be used on a variety of tires from tractors and trucks to SUVs and bicycles. The built-in pressure gauge of the Campbell inflator takes the guesswork out of knowing how much to inflate each tire. Durability tested to inflate more than 100 tires continuously from flat to full, the Campbell Hausfeld 120V Tire Inflator has a cooling fan to extend the life of the unit. It also features in-house storage for the included raft adapters and needle. For added durability and safety, the Campbell Hausfeld Inflator has a braided nylon hose cover.
Campbell Hausfeld 120V Inflator:
- Fast inflation speed
- Ideal for all tires:
- Built-in pressure gauge eliminates guesswork
- Includes extra-long cord
- In-house storage for the included accessories:
- 2 raft adapters
- 1 needle
- Cooling fan extends the life of the unit
- Durability tested to inflate more than 100 tires continuously from flat to full
- Braided nylon hose cover for added durability and safety
- Model# RP410099AV
- 1-year limited warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.63 x 6.5 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The power cord is approximately 10 feet long.by CommunityAnswer2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The power cord is 10 feet long.by CampbellHausfeld2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. this is strictly a 110v unit.by HonestH5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is 120 volt with a power cord to be plugged into a 120 volt outlet.by CampbellHausfeld4/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There are adapters in a side panel of the unit. The adapters will blow up basketballs or other items that require a needle style inflator.by HonestH4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually its not the best for that job since it is compressed air. You need a Coleman Quick Pump for example that just blows air with a fan motor.by GoshenCamper3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?