About this item
Cook large meals for the whole family with the Camp Chef Deluxe Griddle Covers 2 Burners on 2 Burner Stove. This 2-Burner Griddle features restaurant-style high sides and a convenient grease drain. The heat skirt on the Camp Chef Griddle provides even heat distribution. This 2-burner griddle comes with Camp Chef true-seasoned finish; it is ready to use right out of the box. A grease cup holder is included with the Camp Chef Griddle. This professional steel Camp Chef Deluxe Griddle Covers 2 Burners On 2 Burner Stove fits over two burners on DB, EX, YK, DH, OSD and CC models. The 2-Burner Camp Chef Griddle measures 32.8" long x 15.8" wide x 2.9" high.
Camp Chef Deluxe Griddle Covers 2 Burners On 2 Burner Stove:
- Professional steel griddle
- Fits over 2 burners on Camp Chef DB, EX, YK, DH, OSD and CC models
- Pre-seasoned and ready to cook out of box
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||37.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.8 x 15.8 x 2.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They make a single burner griddle for both the 2 and 3 burner stoves. It stands to reason a double burner griddle would would on the 3 burner stove. Having said that, the 3 burner stoves are slightly different design on the top side. If you visit the Camp Chef web page you'll see which "series" each accessory can fit. i.e. the Explorer Series, or Other Series and let that be your guide when selecting which griddle or other accessory to purchase. One thing they don't tell you is that you can not fit the wind screen piece on any of the stoves when you use a griddle or most other accessories. You don't need the wind screen anyway, the stoves work plenty well when you leave that at home to stay clean and out of the way.by WildernessCamperDude7/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sure it will. Very nice quality product, you won't be disappointed.by Lucar10/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?