Check out these related products
- $65.83 Was $89.01Save $23.18
- Reduced Price$82.94 Was $112.01Save $29.07
- Clearance$80.81 Was $109.23Save $28.42
- $88.68 Was $169.99Save $81.31
- $72.11 Was $97.48Save $25.37
- Reduced Price$94.89 Was $128.28Save $33.39
Cameron - SP12W - Stock Pot - 12 Quart
Consider these popular products
- $19.45 Was $22.49Save $3.04
- $14.23 Was $16.08Save $1.85
- $53.01 Was $56.95Save $3.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Camerons Stainless Steel Stock Pots with Triple-Ply sandwich construction allow for even heat distribution and no hot spots when cooking- Delicious soup is just moments away- Side mounted handles allow for easy lifting Polished exterior and brushed interior Curved bottom for easy cleaning Triple-ply sandwich construction for even heat distribution- SKU: CMR097
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.01|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- just being stainless steel does not make it work for induction. an induction cooktop needs a metal that is magnetic or that a magnet will stick to like cast iron. Aluminum and Stainless steel do not qualify because neither are magnetic.by StrictlyQuality6/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This stock pot is identified as stainless steel, which will work with an induction system cooktop.by CommunityAnswer6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?