Camco No Insect RV Bumper Cap, 2 Count
Customers also considered
- $4.88 Was $6.01Save $1.13
- $2.80 Was $3.77Save $0.97
- $29.88 Was $34.98Save $5.10
- $3.79 Was $4.12Save $0.33
- $20.98 Was $28.96Save $7.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Replace lost or damaged RV bumper caps with a Camco No Insect RV Bumper Cap. It features small vent holes and a squeeze grip for easy installation and removal. It can be taken on and off with ease. Small perforations allow for ventilation, while keeping flying insects out. This RV vent cap set features a 2-count selection of bumper caps. Each one is constructed of durable polyethylene, ensuring that they remain useful for years to come. These RV bumper end caps are a simple and effective way to protect your vehicle.
Camco No Insect RV Bumper Cap, 2 Count:
- Smaller ventilation holes keep insects out
- Replace lost or damaged bumper caps
- Squeeze grip for easy installation and removal
- Made of durable polyethylene
- Package of 2 RV bumper end caps
|Manufacturer Part Number:||40323|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use bungee cable cord just tight enough to keep my black water hose from working its way out. It's loose enough that I can pull the cap off to the side to pull or push the hose into the bumper.by Respect2Glory23/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?