Camco 30M/30F Amp 25' PowerGrip Extension Cord 125V/3750W, 10 gauge, cCSAus
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
This cCSAus Camco 30M/30 Amp RV Extension Cord is a useful choice for a variety of settings, with pull handles on either end that makes it a convenient option. The extension cord is made for use indoors or outdoors, with plenty of cord length to give you the power you need for your activities. This PowerGrip 10 Gauge Extension Cord 125V/3750W is rated for outdoor use, such as in your garage or shed. When you need an extension cord with performance and practicality in one, this cord is equipped with useful handles that allow you to unplug easily from an electrical outlet, and it's a 30F Amp 25' Extension Cord.
Camco 30M/30F Amp 25' PowerGrip Extension Cord 125V/3750W, 10 gauge, cCSAus:
- Designed for greater convenience and ease of use when unplugging from the electrical outlet
- 10-gauge grounded STW with pull handles on both ends
- This item is rated for outdoor use
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||300.0 x 3.5 x 3.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No , it's 125 volt . 30 amp 3 wire !by Jackhammer9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 prong is 30 amp, 4 prong is 50 amp.by IronCanyonDesperado12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need an adapter for your generator. Try this http://www.walmart.com/ip/Prime-Wire-RVADT30-Prime-RV-Adapter-30-Amp-Twist-to-Lock-Plug-and-30-Amp-Connector-Black/22025570by HouseofGoldens8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will not work on a 220V.by CommunityAnswer5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's only for a 30 amp 3 prong 110 volt circuit. It can be adapted down to a 3 prong 20 amp circuit as a temporary circuit but won't run your AC and fridge at the same time.by NanaRDK8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?