About this item
Add a sleek, modern look to all your table settings with this Cambridge Silversmiths 20-piece Flatware Set. This stainless steel flatware set in Madison Satin will look great with virtually any style of dinnerware, from modern to traditional to country. 20 piece set includes four teaspoons, four dinner spoons, four salad forks, four dinner forks and four knives. Clean up is a breeze with this dishwasher safe flatware set.
- 20-piece set
- 4 teaspoons
- 4 dinner spoons
- 4 dinner forks
- 4 salad forks
- 4 dinner knives
- 18/0 stainless steel
- Cambridge Silversmiths 20-piece Flatware Set is dishwasher safe
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.875 x 3.875 x 10.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This quality product is made in China.by CAMSIL_FLATWARE4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- chinaby BxKitty4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In Chinaby happeeface3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The set says "China."by classicanne1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says China on the boxby RH909/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it isby BxKitty4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This website should answer your question: http://www.foodservicewarehouse.com/restaurant-equipment-supply-marketing-articles/understanding-restaurant-equipment-and-supplies/commercial-flatware-buying-guide/the-difference-between-1810-and-180-stainless-steel-flatware/c27835.aspxby RH909/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What is the difference between 18/0 and 18/10 stainless steel? Answer: The first number is the amount of chromium that is contained in the stainless, i.e., 18 is 18% chromium. The second number is the amount of nickel, i.e., 10 stands for 10% nickel. So 18/0 means that this stainless steel contains 18% chromium and 0% nickel. The higher the numbers the more corrosion resistant the material. Chromium keeps it from bending and the nickel keeps it from corroding. Therefore this product is likely to corrode after several runs through the dishwasher. Only get this set if you plan on immediately hand washing and drying after use.by nanainTexascountry12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe that it was a typo.by Basherte3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?