Similar items in stock
Callaway Warbird 2 Pack Gloves, Men's Left Hand Glove (Right-hand golfer)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Callaway Golf Warbird 2 Pack Glove features strategic finger seams for better grip with Lycra inserts between fingers for a customized fit. The digitized synthetic leather on the palm provides a powerful grip and durability.
|Fabric Care Instructions:||none|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.8 x 4.5 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I ordered this and they sent me gloves for the left hand, not for left handed people, if i order this again will it be for the right hand?
- If you are a right handed golfer, you will use a left handed glove. Vise versa if you are a left handed golfer like Phil Mikelson, you would want two right handed gloves.by BetterScoreLarry8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are a right handed golfer then the glove goes on the left hand.by mikeatintegrated5/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes for the right hand. If you want it for a lefthanded golfer you need a right hand glove. Unless he is Tommy "2 gloves" Gainey, golfers wear one glove and it is worn on the opposite hand then they use to write or direction they hit the ball.by vjalb2/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem. My hands are large, so I kind of guessed that a large glove would fit. It did. Before you order your gloves, compare your hands with others of the same gender and ask what size glove they would use, or better yet do use. Then order the size you feel that you are.by BetterScoreLarry8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Order larger than a regular glove for winter. My husband takes a Medium or large for a winter glove such as an Isotoner, but takes extra-large in a golf glove especially Calloway Warbird.by vjalb2/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $19.61 Was $22.85Save $3.24