Call of Duty: Black Ops II $5 Pre-Sale Deposit Card for In-Store Pickup (Xbox 360) w/ Bonus VUDU Movie Credits (a Wal-Mart Exclusive) and Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map
About this item
About this item
Be the first to play it! A $5.00 deposit is all you need to reserve your copy of Call of Duty Black Ops II for the XBOX 360 in order to guarantee your copy at your local Wal-Mart Store on Day 1! By pre-ordering the game, you get access to the Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map at launch. Even better, you receive a Wal-Mart Exclusive Bonus VUDU Movie Credits as well as other exclusive content for the game found only on VUDU!!
NOTE: This $5 Deposit card MUST be redeemed at your local Wal-Mart Store
TO OBTAIN CREDIT FOR YOUR DEPOSIT, YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR PRE-ORDER CARD WHEN PICKING UP THE GAME
On the day of the game is released, return to your local Wal-Mart Store. Obtain a copy of the game from any Home Entertainment Department associate.
YOUR PRE-ORDRED COPY WILL ONLY BE HELD FOR TEN (10) DAYS
At Register, present game pre-order card and your deposit register receipt prior to the game being scanned.
Pay the remaining balance of the game.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VUDU MOVIE CREDITS:
To get your BONUS content simply goto www.zreward.com to redeem the BONUS CODE on the card. Follow the online instructions when entering the BONUS CODE number. Make sure you have your reservation card available.
1. To get your VUDU movie credits, simply go to www.zreward.com to redeem the BONUS CODE found on the card. Follow the on line instruction when entering the BONUS CODE number. Make sure you have your reservation card available.
2. Follow the on line instructions for successful VUDU code redemption if you have a VUDU account or need to make a VUDU account.
This item is non-refundable.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the code is for credit toward the vudu movie rental that walmart uses. it works pretty much the same as netflix. i don't use either so i can't compare the 2.by mrborch11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's for the Vudu movie creditby Niko117810/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. For this $5 deposit card , when i take it in on day 1 will they need the back piece to it ?
- no, all you need is the card that is attached to the front.by mrborch11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?