About this item
Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Nintendo DS puts gamers in the boots of CIA-backed operatives that are dropped into the shadowy world of deniable operations with an expansive arsenal of weapons at their disposal. Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Nintendo DS features six-player online multiplayer mode with a new Perks System, as well as a unique two-player Co-Op mode and Arcade and Challenge Modes that allow gamers to replay the single-player missions to earn extra points to unlock additional achievements.
- Cinematic Single Player Campaign: An epic campaign and story that takes you to a variety of locations and conflicts all over the world where you will play as an elite Black Ops solider in deniable operations where if you are caught, captured or killed your country will disavow all knowledge of your existence.
- Signature Multiplayer: Call of Duty's signature mutliplayer gameplay returns with new perks and killstreaks, deeper levels of character and weapon customization, and all new modes including:
- Wager Matches: one in the Chamber, Gun Game, Sticks and Stones, Sharpshooter
- Combat Training: Test your skills solo or Co-Op with friends against Al engemy players.
- Zombies!: Fan favorite Zombie mode is back providing endless hours of Zombie-slaying entertainment, solo or Co-Op
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Gore and Violence
|Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it is a ds game it will workby iceblade2/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes my friend has a dsi and he owns itby scream199512/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work.by indulgentgranny6/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it should.by acemom36/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no but i wish it wasby scream199511/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, each player has to have their own game.by BrutusBuster1/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?