Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Wii U)
Similar items available online
- $17.00 Was $19.99Save $2.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops on Wii U:
- HD Experience: The title features the most advanced textures, lighting and shadowing systems in series history, all of which are on full display on Wii U.
- Second-Screen Gameplay: Utilizing Wii U's second-screen experience with the Wii U GamePads, Call of Duty: Black Ops II players can join the action in a full Call of Duty experience from the second-screen. Plus, with the state of the art Wii Touchscreen, gamers can view multiplayer maps, call in score streaks and choose loadouts.
- Expanded Functionality: Players have the option of using Wii U's split-screen functionality to use both the GamePad and the Wii U Pro controller. Wii U also supports up to four controllers, including the Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuck.
- Controller Choices: Use the GamePad touch screen to customize controls in real-time, or switch at any time to use another controller of your choice, including: Wii Remote, Classic Controller Pro, Game Pad, WiiU Pro Controller.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Multiplayer:
- All-New Create-A-Class: Create-a-class has been re-imagined, introducing players to a new "pick-10" allocation system, allowing an unprecedented number of combinations of create-a-class content. Players no longer have to take content from each category; instead, trade items from one category for extra items in another - any combination of 10 items makes almost anything possible.
- New Score Streaks: Score Streaks reward players for helping their team win the game: capturing flags, defending your teammate with an assault shield, getting kills and assists are all examples of actions that help your team win and thus give you score. Each action has a different value and can influence the theater of operations.
- eSports on Wii U via League Play: Competition is fun at any level, which is why Treyarch has introduced League Play, offering skill-based matchmaking and seasonal ladders. Play a small number of matches to get your skill rating, and from there, you'll be placed into a division with players of similar skill. Keep winning and you'll move up in rank - steady progress will move you up the ladder and into upper divisions. Skill-based matchmaking ensures that you are challenged but not out-gunned. League play is for everyone. Additionally, CODcasting is part of the mix, allowing fans to commentate their favorite games.
- Upgraded Weapons, Attachments and Equipment: Near-future warfare means upgrades in technology that soldiers will use in the field. Additionally, weapon perks are now built into the attachments.
- More Multiplayer: Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Wii U includes Challenges, Core & Party Game Modes, Custom Games, Combat Training, Theater Enhancements, Emblem Editor and Prestiging.
- The carnage is back. Welcome to Black Ops 2 Zombies.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Drugs, and Intense Violence
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii U|
|Video Game Collection:||Call of Duty|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||047875843875|
|Subgenre:||First Person Shooter|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii U GamePad , Controller (Rumble)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.40 x 0.60 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby halofan9871/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's like putting a blu-ray video into a regular DVD player, damage can occur to video and console. But you can use wii games for the wii-u console.by Wondermom812/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is a "Big Negative" unless Nintendo modifies these games for the current Wii Systemsby ReviewMate12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, your are going to have to buy the wii u console in order to play wii u games.by 123boom12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes original wii games will play on the wii u but not gamecube gamesby bujgp210/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Every Wii game plays on the Wii U!by bizzytay6/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but the graphics will be what you play on the regular wii and the menu is somewhat distorted.by Wondermom812/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, & you would have to pay another $300+ for a new systemby ReviewMate11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wish.by Brett23411/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- nope.by Brett23411/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?