About this item
With the Caldecort Soothing Maximum-Strength Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz, you can soothe itchy and irritated skin, instead of scratching it. Perfect to use on mosquito bites or rashes, a dab of this anti-itch cream helps prevent further irritation. If you enjoy camping and hiking, this maximum-strength hydrocortisone cream is the must-have travel accessory for outdoor adventures. Plus, this Caldecort allergy relief cream is gentle and safe enough to use on the whole family. Made with moisturizing aloe vera, this hydrocortisone cream soothes skin irritants like poison oak, eczema, and even rashes from soaps and detergents. Available in a 1 oz tube, this anti-itch cream is portable and discreet enough to keep a tube to keep in your bag, glove compartment and office drawer.
Caldecort Soothing Maximum-Strength Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz:
- Soothing, topical hydrocortisone cream
- Helps treat skin rashes
- Maximum-strength formula without a prescription
- Contains moisturizing aloe vera
- Portable, discreet tube can be kept in the home, car and office
- Perfect for use on the whole family, especially those with skin allergies
- A must-have for camping trips, picnics and other outdoor activities
- Itching cream soothes and relieves itchiness
- Relieves itches from insect bites and skin irritation
- Topical skin protectant
- Available in a 1 oz size
Gives anti-itch relief from:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- Soaps and detergents
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.125 x 9.375 x 12.313|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.