About this item
The Keurig K-Cups, Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa gives you a rich, sophisticated flavor with every sip. It is for use in any of the Keurig Brewing Systems. Depending on the machine you use, it will brew either a six, an eight or a 10 oz beverage. Enjoy this delicious Cafe Escapes hot cocoa at the touch of a button.
Keurig K-Cups, Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa, 16count:
- Depending on machine, will brew either a 6, 8 or 10 oz beverage
- K-Cup Portion Pack for use in Keurig Brewing System
- Hot beverages at the touch of a button
- Easy clean up
- Keurig k-cups milk chocolate hot cocoa is a classic favorite for all ages
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.12|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.25 x 7.75 x 5.81|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- It's not listed as one of the ingredients so I would say noby KingB122/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesnt, i read the ingredients word for word and didnt see either of theseby MankatoSarah2/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, sucralose.by DesertDaveEMT2/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, One K-cup has 8g of sugar and has 10g of carbs which is 3%by KingB122/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it does have sugar, don't know about carbsby itsmecdd2/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?