About this item
The Cables To Go 29108 Velocity Audio Video Cable is designed to offer high-quality sound and picture for audio/video and home theater applications. The RCA audio video cable is equipped with gold-plated connectors and offers 25 feet of cable, making equipment placement easier. The RCA interconnect cable features twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric that provide optimized audio clarity. The low-loss spiral-wound, oxygen-free copper shielding on the RCA audio video cable offers protection from noise and interference. The color-coded molded connectors on the Cables To Go 29108 Velocity Audio Video Cable attach to an ultra flexible jacket that allows for easy installation and identification. The heavy-duty connectors on the RCA Interconnect Cable also help ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections for your viewing and listening pleasure. With three RCA male connectors, Cables To Go's 29108 Velocity Audio Video Cable can help cut down on wire clutter.
Cables To Go 29108 Velocity Audio/Video Interconnect Cable 25 ft Length:
- Audio/video interconnect cable
- Three RCA male connectors
- 24 caret gold-plated connectors
- Helps to alleviate messy wire clutter and twisting
|Additional Features:||Color-coded connectors, molded, gold-plated connectors|
|Cable Type:||Video / audio cable|
|Interface Supported:||Composite video / audio|
|Technology Features:||OFC (Oxygen Free Copper)|
|Technology:||Shielded twisted pair (STP)|
|Left Connector(s):||3 x RCA - male|
|Right Connector(s):||3 x RCA - male|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.2 x 7.2 x 2.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This cable is an inter-connector from RCA male to RCA male, so there is no way to connect it to a HDMI.by CommunityAnswer1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This will work for televisions with audio/video and no HMDI.by CommunityAnswer12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That completely depends on the inputs of your particular television. And depending on the age and make of the TV you probably would need to go through some other type of converter box such as a VCR or DVD player if your TV doesn't have RCA input ports.by 10001001011010014/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?