Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 With Gun (Xbox 360)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 features an epic story penned by writer Andrew Kreisberg (Fringe) where two brothers are torn apart after the death of their father at the hands of a grizzly bear. Ten years later, the estranged brothers reunite for the hunt of their lives. One beast tore them apart. Can another beast bring them back together? The game also includes a new horde-based "Maneater" mode allowing for two-player co-operative gameplay where teamwork is essential as both players must work together to strategise and complete missions in order to survive for as long as possible. The game will feature both symmetric and asymmetric missions in Maneater mode.
- Smarter and Deadlier Predators: The new Prowler animal AI engine simulates pack social hierarchies, coordinates complex group tactics and takes advantage of the surroundings to set up deadly ambushes.
- New Maneater Co-op Mode: Two players can join together to take on wave after wave of increasingly deadly beasts in the all-new split screen Maneater mode.
- Master Your Fear: Armed with the new Top Shot Fearmaster controller, control your heart rate to increase your accuracy, deal more damage, or slow down time to line up the perfect kill shot.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 10.0 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes,great for that age group really,I bought my kiddos one for the Xbox & ready I'm can't wait til Christmas morning so can play it.by LILKATO12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is really gonna depend on the 10 year old..I wonder if his hands a big enough to activate the sensor? I would think if he plays other type shooter games he should really enjoy it..I hope this helps.by mineralspringskat12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The campaign mode could definitely be scaled to a difficulty manageable for a 10 year old (Either Easy or Medium). I do not know how adept your son/daughter is at video games, but when I was that age playing Halo 1, I was able to work my way up to the harder difficulties playing only once or twice a week. The online content (player verses player) can be risky for a couple reasons. People can be aggressive and hard on young kids/new players, and it's a much faster pace of game-play. I would suggest that if you let your kid play the game online to make sure he/she mutes all other players at the start of games, and just remind him/her that it's for fun and that winning isn't everything. I'm sure they would enjoy it very much.by Jace31612/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,just a xbox controller, or top shot firearmby LILKATO12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you don't.by mineralspringskat12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi,Matt Right now they only have the 1 gun combo game set right now, I was told that they will soon start selling the extra gun separately. So if you don't wont to spend the money on 2 combo sets to get it, you'll have to stand in line with the other thousands waiting.lol hope this helpsby LILKATO12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?