With the world as their playground, players will explore a vast expanse of mountains and valleys with unprecedented choices in direction never before seen in a Cabela's hunting game. Players can climb an area to get a better angle for the shot but risk being spotted, or they can take a low elevation route with poor visibility but plenty of concealment. Players will always have the right gear and they can purchase upgrades, producing visible strengths and weaknesses depending on the situation. With new multiplayer modes, gamers can enjoy playing with friends and family - up to four people can take turns, work together or challenge each other in different arcade shooting galleries.
- Navigate Vast Environments: As you move through vast environments, you choose the path to get the perfect shot and bring home the trophy.
- Gear Management: Earn credits which you can use to purchase upgrades in firearms and gear that will affect your performance. Enhance your abilities to remain undetected on approach shots, attract trophies and make the long shot.
- Realistic Animal Behavior: The realistic animals have instincts that will challenge you as they seem to see, smell and hear you. You will need to use your wits to move quietly, avoid detection and get the perfect shot.
- Multi-player Mode (up to 4 players): Face off against friends in the exciting head to head, coop and hot seat shooting galleries, like the all new Reflex or Target galleries.
- Fully Integrated Wireless Controller/Peripheral: First of its kind controller for Xbox 360 provides the ultimate hunting experience. The Top Shot Elite features pump action reload and an adjustable stock.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Violence