Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Video Games, Controllers & Accessories - Nintendo Wii - Remote Enhancements
Allows user to mimic all the critical motions of bowling; Designed after an authentic bowling ball; Compatible with Wii Sports(R), Brunswick(R) Pro Bowling, Ten Pin Alley 2, AMF(R) Bowling: World Lanes, AMF(R) Bowling: Pinbusters!, Wii Sports Resort(R
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WI-BOWL|
|Assembled Product Weight:||8.46 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 5.00 x 5.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am wondering if this ball is just an accessory remote or does it come with a game too?
- It does not come with it's own game, but is compatible with any Wii bowling game on the market.by CTAdigital9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just an accessory. You use it with an already purchased bowling game such as wii sports resort.by ddahnsds7/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- An accessory remote. It also fits the Motion plus for Wii Sport Resort.by reviewfreak12/23/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, We launched a new version of this Bowling Ball to cater to both left and right handed players. You can see it on our website www.ctadigital.com Please let us know if you have any trouble finding it. Thanks.by CTAdigital4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ball holes aren't angled for a lefty.by ddahnsds7/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very well, were the "B button is located the little finger is used instead of the index finger for a right handed person.by Miss602/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?