About this item
Kit Carson, designer of the M16 Series, became famous for his custom titanium frame M16s. The handle, which forms the open-build frame, is CNC machined from 6AL4V titanium. The result is a better strength-to-weight ratio than steel or aluminum, and an almost indestructible frame. The titanium frame of this CRKT Titanium Knife is minimally ceramic bead blast finished to enhance grip. The single 420J2 stainless steel locking liner with friction grooves provides positive locking. The blade is AUS 8 stainless steel, chosen for edge retention and durability, in non-reflective fine bead blast finish, with a combined razor-sharp and triple-point serrated edge. This CRKT Titanium Knife can handle the most rugged cutting tasks and still be field sharpened. Of course, the T models feature the signature "Carson Flipper" extension to the blade, which aids opening and acts as an additional blade guard.
CRKT Titanium Tanto Knife, Combo Edge:
- Tanto CRKT knife handle is CNC machined from 6AL4V titanium
- Titanium frame is minimally ceramic bead blast finished to enhance grip
- Single 420J2 stainless steel locking liner
- Friction grooves provides positive locking on this CRKT M16 knife with combo edge
- Blade is AUS 8 stainless steel
- Signature "Carson Flipper" extension to the blade
- Aids opening and acts as an additional blade guard
- Teflon bearings at the blade of this Tanto CRKT knife pivot
- 1-hand opening and closing is quick and smooth
- Ambidextrous thumb stud with checkered surface
- Removable Teflon plated, stainless steel clothing/gear clip
- Combined razor-sharp and triple-point serrated edge
- Dual grind modified Tanto-style blade
- CRKT Titanium Knife model# M16-14T
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.54|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 2.0 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.